3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead CbV 05.01.22 02:31 am

The problem with downloaded saves in Dead Space (Dead Space 3)

Here is such a thing. I understand that it is a little dishonest, but I really want the devil horns in the game, but again to replay and besides, it’s hard ... well, I don’t have enough nerves or strength. And I downloaded the save. Here. Even two saves

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dead_space_3_sohranenie_savegame_standart_i_3_rezhima_r_g_mechanics_almanzor-54750/

http://www.playground.ru/cheats/dead_space_3_sohranenie_savegame_klassicheskj10-50

I installed the save in the right place, everything is ready. Hilarious, I mean, I go to Dead Space (I want to say that first I downloaded one save, the one below, then the second), then I see the slot, poke it and write: The save is damaged. Well, I mean, in suspended animation, I start to repeat the steps with saving and restart the computer. Then I downloaded other saves. Well, it wrote that the download failed. What to do? Or give a link to other saves, but so that the Devil's horns open. (Who does not know, Devil horns are the "Goat" of metalists. A cannon that kills any nectomorph with one shot and does not require reloading and cartridges) And yes! I have my grandfather Space from the Engineers. Several DLS. Shepard outfit and lithosphere plasma shotgun. Well, plus a few missions
6 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jihad-Division 05.01.22

This is a protection against naughty pens. She has been working for a long time. The last time I managed to save saves was a year ago. No, not even a year or more.

J
Jihad-Division 05.01.22

This is a protection against naughty pens. She has been working for a long time. The last time I managed to save saves was a year ago. No, not even a year or more.

D
Dead CbV 05.01.22

kleymor Metallist
but nothing will come of it? I have a pirate, I don’t play coop. And I really want the horns of the devil. But this is bullshit. NG + was removed to save and now if you yourself ... you understand

D
Dead CbV 05.01.22

kleymor Metallist
me not that lethal, I just purely want to get "Goat". Judging from your nickname, you understand

J
Jihad-Division 05.01.22

Dead CbV
I don't know, to be honest. Look in the internet, maybe there is some way to bypass the protection.
As a last resort, you can download the trainer and quickly run the game with immortality.

D
Dead CbV 05.01.22

kleymor Metallist
Thought about it. Thanks anyway. Take note