3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Dranko 05.01.22 02:42 am

Server lags at high speed (Minecraft)

Huge lags with a 5-stick internet.
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vanya1235 05.01.22

Andrey Dranko
everyone who looks at their nickname will have 5 sticks or an Internet shit or a computer

M
Metal messiah 05.01.22

Ping check, and then show throw, poz.
And better tracerni. Somewhere the cable or the hub is on fire, or someone is abusing the torrent.

w
we get what we deserve 05.01.22

Andrey Dranko
More careful with such topic names. Only you have lags? The players were interviewed? If the problems concern the server itself, then you should contact the administration. Skype chief: veni.vedi.vici. and the page: http://users.playground.ru/1292122/.
Metal Messiah is right. Are you okay with ping?

h
hanklab 05.01.22

[23:31:20 INFO]: TPS = 17.83
below 20, but far from "pitch" lags

A
Andrey Dranko 05.01.22

turokxxx
With ping all the rules of
the mustache Lagi, did not ask others. At the spawn, but he has an Internet shit

, and only with me everything is so bad with the mustache. BUT THERE WERE NO SUCH LAGS EARLIER.

w

Andrey Dranko
We need to interview more players. The administrator says everything is fine. Based on this, I propose to go to the graphics settings and select the following parameters:
1) draw distance 12 Normal +
2) graphics: fast
3) highest frame rate: unlimited
4) FOG disable

Then go to "Performance" and set the following values ​​there:
Smooth FPS: ON ...
Smooth World: ON.
Fast Render: ON.

If it did not work, then try to disable unnecessary services in the system configuration, or in the system properties (sysdm.cpl), go to the performance parameter, select the "Provide best performance" item.

If all of the above did not help, describe the problem in more detail: have you been cleaning the registry for a long time? Have you often encountered such lags before? Your OS? Please explain in more detail and the chances of helping you will increase significantly.

A
Andrey Dranko 05.01.22

turokxxx The
registry was cleaned about half a year ago, No, I did not come across at all

w

Andrey Dranko
Then try cleaning with CCleaner now, deleting copies of the deleted one and correcting what was suggested during cleaning.