3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FD45 05.01.22 02:42 am

Ivory Seagull (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Update: Found it. Who is inattentive or did not find it, read the answers below. You will find)
This thing is necessary for the manufacture of substances, which in turn are needed for the manufacture of bombs and oils, I did not find it on sale from anyone. This is the catch, where to find the recipe (if any) for its manufacture, this very White Seagull.
The game has already passed, 80 percent of the tasks, too, I loot everywhere, and with this nothing yet.

14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PRIDIKaT 05.01.22

He is on sale in the White Garden, from 2 herbalists.

V
Vattgern 05.01.22

Axel1993
I can't say for sure. For one simple reason, I played three times and each time I found it in different places.

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Axel1993
The recipe can be bought at the herbalist hut near Oxenfurt or from the herbalist in Novigrad

J
JOKERIVAN 05.01.22

I had a game from the very beginning, in the alcohol section you can craft, there you can also craft alcohol

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

PPC is difficult to create. For great elixirs and master bombs. I already have all the ingredients except for the ivory gull and nigred ether, etc. (for them, the ivy gull is also needed; ()

F
FD45 05.01.22

PRIDIKaT
There is one herbalist in the white garden and she does not.

F
FD45 05.01.22

Gutsz
Everything, found. Thank you.

F
FD45 05.01.22

Only now look for cherry liqueur or a recipe, the trouble is straightforward) You
can buy it and a couple of other useful things from a merchant on the Hierarch Square.

F
FD45 05.01.22

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

Axel1993
is not alone there. You need to clear the deserted villages from bandits or monsters. There will be a herbalist in the 1st of them

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

Axel1993
Where can I get a cherry tincture? there is just liqueur, but this is not :(

F
FD45 05.01.22

Eagle387
I cleared everything, probably forgot about it. He's not visible on the map, well, so with everything that is not on the instructions of the main
And why tincture? And I didn’t seem to have met her. As well as Essence of Light and Moon Dust. Rather, I have met, but I do not remember where. I didn't even follow until I needed it. I have already run around almost all herbalists and alchemists. And there are no recipes, and you

can also find figs of the Heart Naker bottles themselves, they do not fall out of them, but they are not on sale. (There were only two stomachs in the whole game, the trolls attacked - that's the stomach) and I don't want to kill the Dopplers in order to get the Broth from them, but there is no way without mutagens. Yes, and from a succubus.
Erinia's eyes are also gone, I only killed one.
But why not the mutagen of the tree goblin, I don't know, I definitely killed this one. I didn't get it from him.

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

Axel1993
tincture to create a seagull. You will find the essence of light in midday women, and dark dust in midnight women

F
FD45 05.01.22

I don't even have a recipe. For the tips - thanks