3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.11.19 10:56 pm

how to remove restriction ? (Quake Champions)

the selected scheme is the quality of the textures is not supported by the configuration of your PC

9 Comments
Sort by:
K
KazakBerzerk 15.11.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
don't forget that the game is in early access still, and maybe these settings have not ready for the video card, or even the vidyuhi not ready...
this is just my assumption)

F
FoXtrot777 15.11.19

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Obviously not enough VRAM or RAM (probably the latter, because I'm on 1060 put textures on high and everything was normal). Generally better not bother and use the auto detect settings in the game or as Varian optimization settings using the NVIDIA shield. Even this topic is that out in may of Rage 2 on the same engine that QC and NVIDIA probably release a new driver optimized for this engine. It will be necessary to put it.

P
ProPsyh 15.11.19

FoXtrot777
The Heap and Rage 2 engines are very different.

P
ProPsyh 15.11.19

For textures on ultra, you need 16 gig of RAM and all. From the very beginning of closed beta it was possible with 8 gigs to put everything on ultra, but many were friezes. Developed not bother finding memory leaks and owners of computers with less amount of RAM a 16 gig introduced a limit on the size of the textures in the game. How to get around this limitation not heard, and this question was not asked.

P
ProPsyh 15.11.19

Ryazancev
Curious) About ficus and crashes. Hike are old people not included in the optimization plans. My bucket is weaker, but ultra settings are pulled at 90~120fps in 1920x1080 resolution without freezes and crashes. With the caveat that this is the first three games. In the fourth without the Frisians are not treated. Lately the memory leak smaller, little by little correct, but access to ultra textures for me closed(I 8гиг DDR3 1600).

F
FoXtrot777 15.11.19

ProPsyh
Did some digging, and he ohrenel from the fact that Avalanche Studios are doing Rage 2 on dviglo from Just Cause. Then do not understand what Id have to the game.

P
ProPsyh 15.11.19

FoXtrot777
Like doing shuternoy mechanics and what sort of issues have advised.
I immediately after the announcement of Rage 2 was the hope that id has developed a cool technology for open spaces, but alas. To avoid wasting time and most importantly money they took and acknowledged avlanche cool! For this reason, it seems you can find an interview with Tim Vilasam.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.11.19

Ryazancev
of RAM 16 GB

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 15.11.19

Ryazancev
nick marrader