3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
david272 05.01.22 02:42 am

Oblivion archer low dps (The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion)

I play oblivion as an archer, deluxe edition, at first I liked the game as an archer, but then at level 20+ he began not to dominate at all I kill the average enemy in stealth from 4-5 times from a bow (hardy dexterity 100 speed 100 luck 60 strength 70) who will tell you what to do ? MB I do not understand something in the game for a bow there are nodo arrows with poison to grease or buy special arrows somewhere?
21 Comments
Sort by:
E
Edmin 05.01.22

Put on mods ...

d
david272 05.01.22

Edmin
I have so many of them ...

L
Leshik911 05.01.22

Therefore, I have never played as an archer in Oblivion, because DPS cannot be compared with swords or magic. Although in Skyrim I only play as an archer

L
LEFT FOR DTF 05.01.22

put more ...

d
david272 05.01.22

Leshik911
that's exactly what I play in skyrim with a bow, and so his dps is hellish, but he came to oblivion and somehow it’s not right, at first he was damaging hard and then blown away

d
david272 05.01.22

lookaway
what other mods should you install?

K
KILLJ0YS 05.01.22

david272
for increased damage for arrows and bows)

T
TTG 05.01.22

MB I do not understand something in the game for the bow there are nodo arrows with poison to grease or buy special arrows somewhere?
Lost repeatedly in a voice.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.01.22

There are no special arrows there, and it would be very nice to lubricate with poison.

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

Rebalance and start over.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Thieves Arsenal or "Typical Geralt in Oblivion" at your service.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.01.22

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
This is understandable, mods add various arrows, poisons and so on.
But in a game without mods, there are no such whistles and fakes. And one of the ways out is to use poisons.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Rikudo Nagashi Can you
feel the description? It's not just farting to the whistle:

The Thieves' Arsenal plugin is designed to add stealth elements from the Thief game to Oblivion. In TES 4, stealth is just a prelude to a battle, allowing you to inflict more damage on the enemy, but you cannot avoid the battle forever and when it starts, stealth will be of little use. In Thief, on the other hand, you could avoid battles with the smart use of special equipment. The Arsenal of Thieves will add this gear to Oblivion, thus opening up a whole new style of play.

SpoilerMerge with shadows and trick enemies.

Cudgel
The club is thieves' best friend. It deals no damage, but is extremely effective at stunning. The club works on all NPCs, including Dremora and Humanoids (Goblins, Clan Horrors, Scamps, Xivilai, Fire Atronach, and Spriggan). You cannot stun the enemy if he has drawn his weapon from its scabbard, is fighting or sees you.

Arrows with vine
to the boom tip is attached to the prisoner inside the crystal seed-growing vines from the jungle. Upon impact, the crystal breaks and the seed sprouts. And as a result, you can climb up the grown liana. With the help of a liana, you can climb onto the roof of buildings or high ledges.
Also, in the new version of the mod, you can replace arrows with a vine with rope arrows, they have the same capabilities, however, their appearance is different.

Noise arrows
Noise arrows are filled with a combustible mixture that explodes on impact, making a loud noise. Hearing it, characters and creatures will flee to its source. However, they will soon figure out the trick and start looking for you. Noise arrows are extremely useful for distracting opponents.

Water Arrows The
crystal attached to the tip is filled with water. When hitting a surface, it breaks. With the help of water arrows you can extinguish fire, torches, etc. If the NPC sees the light go out, he will suspect something is wrong and start looking for the reason, and may even create a spell of light or pull out a torch. The extinguished lights will come on for a day or two.

Gas arrows.
Attached to the arrowhead is a crystal - filled with an extremely toxic gas. Knock out the enemy with a direct hit, or shoot at the ground, near a group of closely standing characters, when it hits the ground, the crystal will break and release a small cloud of gas. The duration of the effect depends on the victim's resistance to poison. For example, gas will not affect argonians and undead, it will only alert them. And look for yourself do not breathe gas, or even you will be knocked out.

Fountains of holy water.

In the chapels of the nine deities, you will find fountains whose waters are blessed by priests for healing and rituals. To consecrate your water arrows, dip them in the waters of the fountain. Consecrated Arrows are extremely effective against undead. A direct hit will terrify the undead. Upon hitting the ground, a crystal filled with holy water will shatter and form a puddle. Undead approaching the spilled water will begin to lose strength and will eventually be immobilized.

Oil arrows

Attached to the arrowhead is a pouch of oil. On impact with the ground, the tip pierces the pouch and the oil spills out, forming a slippery puddle. Characters passing through the puddle slide and fall. They may even pass out from the fall. Running characters slide much harder. Oil arrows are extremely effective on stairs or when being chased.

A direct hit on the character will saturate his clothing with flammable oil. Any fire spell will set fire to the soiled enemy.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 05.01.22

Yes, I played with this mod, Lord. Works every other time, albeit pretty good.

T
TTG 05.01.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Then modders have already learned how to make a normal description and partially embody what was conceived in reality.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 05.01.22

I think thief's name is Garrett

T
TTG 05.01.22

Damn Witcher ...

z
zwweerr 05.01.22

I'm talking about an archer, I like it, look for more important arrows, more accurate bows, use poisons and stealth, then everything will be))

d
david272 05.01.22

zwweerr
do you play with the deluxe edition?

z
zwweerr 05.01.22

david272
I have oblivin gold .......))