3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hareson 05.01.22 02:42 am

Greater Portals [Answer] (Diablo 3)

I have the achievement to go through the great portals alone up to lvl 10, but when I first went to the great portals, I got a list of portals up to lvl 27. Do I need to go through all 10 first portals separately? google didn't help. I passed 1,9,10 do I need to go through 1 again and to 10 or from 2 to 8 (if you can go through the portals separately)?
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BoB_Er 05.01.22

Hareson is
just 10 portal.

C
Chestir 05.01.22

I didn’t quite understand the question) but if you’re talking about a seasonal hike, then you need to solo the level 10 portal and that's it) although I don’t know what is there in the seasons for achievements) I play in the usual way)))

H
Hareson 05.01.22

BoB_Er
I passed the 10th portal but the achievement did not give me

J
JuvialS 05.01.22

Hareson
10 lvl portal is very difficult to get in the test such a Violet-blue portal stone. To open the portal for trials, you need to go to the level of Torment 3, then into the normal nephalem portal and go through, they will give the portal stone for trials, hit the enemy, and, as a catalyst, they will give out from 10 to 70 lvl the same stone as tests only with a number level, they will give a very little time for 10 lvl this portal is ooooooochchchen very rare and, moreover, sets most often fall in it.

S
Sinpro 05.01.22

you need 10th or higher, and to meet the allotted time,
he did the 12th himself, achiv gave

H
Hareson 05.01.22

Sinpro
thanks helped