3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22 02:42 am

Or maybe ... maybe someone will help) (Diablo 2)

I would like to play at work, there are no admin rights, it will not work to install and download the game) Maybe someone knows where you can download a ready-made and unpacked d2, not via torrent)
35 Comments
Sort by:
r
root_toor 05.01.22

Look in google, portable versions are definitely 1.13c. (I hope this is a lesser violation of the rules than a direct link, and will not be punished)
Are you going to play online?
The next topic will be about blocked ports and how to add rubattle.

R
RescueCat 05.01.22

And then you can bring up the topic of vpn and remote desktop.)

A
Archon guard 05.01.22

what to play at work, work! the country needs working hands in our difficult time! ))

W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

The gate registry file, was added to startup without problems) Yes, I wanted to play on Saturday and Sunday, when there is no boss)

r
root_toor 05.01.22

VITYAz0r

Throw it in a personal - try it.

R
RescueCat 05.01.22

We wish we had more such workers, let us raise Russia up from its calibers!

r
root_toor 05.01.22

RescueCat
will not help Russia. Until we start shooting towards the economic bloc of the government.
sad but true

R
RescueCat 05.01.22

root_toor
I don't think it will help. Than to arrange revolutions and talk, it is better to tighten your belts and work.

W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

First of all, I complete my work tasks, and I will repeat that there is not much work on the weekend, so I would like to entertain myself a little)

r
root_toor 05.01.22

RescueCat
I'm not calling for any revolutions, God forbid. We have 20+ years of a chance to "get off our knees", and now they tell us again: now again, suddenly, is the best time for the economy, nothing happened last times, but now it will certainly work out.

R
RescueCat 05.01.22

root_toor
I think that we are now living as we deserve. Who wants to work and arrange his life can do it, but more is not needed.

r
root_toor 05.01.22

RescueCat
I don't mind. This is the problem, we are discussing (with pathos) how to equip society and the country "from the knees", and it ends - all by itself. So everyone is trying to be loved for himself, and as for the rest - they did not deserve it.
The Libero was completely taken out of our brain.

PS: the ts says that everything has gotten riddled.

R
RescueCat 05.01.22

Once it has gotten a headache, then it's good)

Z
ZigZag-VI 05.01.22

Playing d2 is already work

Z
ZakarumFoot 05.01.22

Also with studies. I have time to study and play.

S
Sanchez ramirez 05.01.22

Better buy a tablet with internet. And he will go to play, and read the news, and you never know where else it will come in handy. And D2, IMHO, is not a game for recreation at all.

O
Obsessed 05.01.22

I would like to play at work, I wanted to play on
Saturday and Sunday, when the boss is not present)
and I repeat on weekends there is no particular work
"the truth" was revealed gradually. no, nuacho - there is no beginning and no work. ;-)

W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

Good people, can anyone post the finished unpacked and most importantly working d2, I want to play) or give a download link directly from the site, without a torrent. Thanks!

Y
Yeshua Ha-Nozri 05.01.22

lol, for jva month did not download

W
WorldCyberGames 05.01.22

3 days ago deleted, now I'm looking again