3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UNATCO 05.01.22 02:55 am

[Spoiler] The most powerful monster in the game ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Spoiler Here he is handsome ArchiGriffin as much as 48 lvl!) When he met ofigel =) going to ng + this monster will be 100+ lvl and it will be even more difficult to kill =) I don't know if there was a similar topic on the forum (at least I did not see it). Was killed by me 2 times. Oil from hybrids 10% + War Branch (3 stones 10% attack power red) + cat set. Happy viewing! =)
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislav_Batkovich 05.01.22

This handsome man is always as much higher levels as the higher of Geralt's guards. That is, it has an autolevel.

k
kostr184 05.01.22

Error loading YouTube
Video ID is invalid.
---
Was the video deleted or what?

U
UNATCO 05.01.22

kostr184 Fixed
! =)
THURISAZ
I saw only three hunters for sorcerers lvl 43, I intervened when they offended the elf, then they aggro)

M
Maxim Moshnov 05.01.22

any griffins are generally very easy to kill)

U
UNATCO 05.01.22

Maxim Moshnov
The fact is that 1 hit and you are a corpse) so you have to be on the lookout and not relax, otherwise it will fly with a wing and bummer =) And in general, of course, there are no such really heavy mobs in the game for me personally, everyone can kill you with 2- 3 strokes just like you.

d
dimon-alfa 05.01.22

Maxim Moshnov
agrees with you. At first they killed me, but oils + potions + pumped kven + dodges and it was over.

U
UNATCO 05.01.22

dimon-alfa
But how much grace they have, how they flap their wings, take off and make a dash) gracefully!

K
KamiкazE 05.01.22

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/alhimik_slabak_nedostojnyj_vnimaniya_ili_nepobedimyj_personazh-873236/
so difficult that some people beat him with the 10th level. Perversion, of course, but the fact is.
NG + myself pass as an alchemist, Almost Novigrad finished it off, died a couple of times stupidly falling off a cliff or jumped in the wrong place :)
Boring, but a witcher: P

A
AlexOmen 05.01.22

The mods worked great! And without them?

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.01.22

The most powerful monster in the game - Geralt of Rivia

N
NectoUral 05.01.22

UNATCO
Ready to saddle right?

D
Dimkinpark 05.01.22

The most powerful monster is 4-5 drowned people or 4-5 ghosts indoors.

R
Roy jons 05.01.22

UNATCO
as a mod do you use on graphics or without a mod?) Just honestly))

S
San226 05.01.22

I put it down at level 18 of the usual pumping from the third time. At a lower level, I tried to approach him, somewhere on the 10th, but this griffin, instead of the Levl, had questions above the boss, and I was dying simply from the fact that he landed next to me, even despite the Kven. And so nothing complicated, just be patient ...

_
_Str75_ 05.01.22

Oh, I don't know why they made a cult out of this griffin ... But for me, only Imlerich is so problematic in the whole game on patch 1.06, at the highest difficulty level. I don’t know what happens to him in later versions of the patches (they left it the same, nerfed or further strengthened it). As soon as you hit him with HP just below half, it blows almost under a one-shot and starts tpeshitsa like crazy right to the spell, just have time to dodge, hilitsa and quen hang on rollback ...
Griffins never caused any problems at all, if you know how to cook them) )

O
Old_Nick 05.01.22

THURISAZ "... This handsome man is always as much higher levels as Geralt's guards are. That is, he has an auto level ...."
Nonsense. He has always been in love. Otherwise, the overwhelming majority, simply, would not know anything about its level - with a difference of 10 levels, instead of the monster's level figure there will be "?????" Well, since most of them end with 34-36, then ....;)
Personally, I came to 38, 41 and 45 - he always had the 48th

O
Old_Nick 05.01.22

UNATCO ".. going to ng + this monster will be lvl 100+ .."
The whole monster in ng + defaults to +30. So the "birdie" will drop 78;)

U
UNATCO 05.01.22

miha890
I play at medium settings and the mod is only for the portable weight.

_Str75_
of the bosses and the strongest

Nikotinoz_
ahahhahahahaa for sure =)

M
Maxim Moshnov 05.01.22

Nikotinoz_ by
the way, you are right, in the quest where you and Kaira Metz will make your way through the caves, you can activate the wrong rune and fight with yourself, I'll tell you it was the most difficult pvp for me))

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.01.22

with imlerich, as with quarantine, the tactics are very simple - jump-hit
only in the first case you need to jump FROM the boss,
and in the second - BEHIND the boss of

Eredin I killed at the top difficulty level being completely naked without a weapon (I was automatically given some kind of sword, xs, what a sword, but it was beautiful)

Maxim Moshnov by the
way, yes. difficult

for me the most difficult part of the game was the quest to turn the igoshi into a chura (on the top level difficulty level). ghosts are very strong, but I'm kind of lvl 5 or 6, I don't remember