3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amishor 05.01.22 02:55 am

The problem is in the quest \ "Family Matters \". (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Very stupidly stuck, but what to do. I reached almost the end - all that remained was to "Talk to the Baron about his family" and "Find Tamara in Oxenfurt". So, the baron has no new options in the dialogue, i.e. I’m talking to him, but it’s not about that. And I can't find Tamara - the house where the man should be (if I remember correctly) is empty. Everywhere is empty, the whole house has already been searched, only there is a note to Tamara.
I already meditated, went through a couple of orders, checked the files - nothing, not a single stage of the remaining ones I can not go through. In the first playthrough, this was not, but the version was different then and half of the DLC had not yet been released.
5 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Have you found all the evidence? There on the steps (barely noticeable red spot - study)

A
Amishor 05.01.22

Gutsz
If I understood you correctly, then this is not it. Everything has long passed - evidence, witchcraft, fire, Igosha-Chur, ran after him already - that's all.
As I say, almost the final part of the quest (not counting the search for Anna). And everyone ignores me):

V
Venon [e] 05.01.22

There was supposed to start a cut-scene when you approach his castle, he will sit in the garden and remember his relatives, and the sergeant will call you. Try to load previous saves

A
Amishor 05.01.22

Venon [e]
Thank you. I, in principle, knew that I myself had messed up somewhere, but it was generally an edge. I demolished all the mods, retraced the trip with Chur and it turned out that after the fishing hut I forgot to go out and say goodbye to the spirit - I immediately moved to Vronitsy or Oxenfurt. Hmm ...

V
Venon [e] 05.01.22

deeVries
Happens