3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vattgern 05.01.22 02:55 am

Characters (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I would like to know in more detail: what will be the characters?; their role in history? Well and stuff.
9 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Gwienbleid3
While there is no such information, as soon as something is known everything will appear here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/assassins_creed_syndicate/general/characters/

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Gwienbleid3
It is only known that you can play for two characters brother and sister and there will be a historical figure of that era

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Gwienbleid3
How do we know? The game has not come out yet, but you will find out how it comes out there.

S
Ser Gregor 05.01.22

Brother and sister.

V
Vattgern 05.01.22

Kol55
The fact that the game has not yet been released does not mean anything. There is always a skill to get information, and I'm looking for them here. Didn't you want to know.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Gwienbleid3
I didn't want to, but I want to know the system requirements.

V
Vattgern 05.01.22

Kol55 Characters
are better for me. Maybe just because you are sure that it will pull? If I doubted I would also think like you.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Gwienbleid3
To be honest, I have hammered a bolt on it, will it pull or not. But from the demo videos, I liked the game. And now I'm thinking whether it will or not, although of course it will, but the resolution of the monitor in the game is being reduced.

K
Kol55 05.01.22

Gwienbleid3
That's exactly happened. And why should I have any luck with optimization? If these, as always, are not on kurales, then everything will be ok.