3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Summer33 05.01.22 02:55 am

Braking on a good system (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Good evening! I have an i7 2600 and an r9 280x card, but for some reason there are lags, as it works slowly. Max settings (only 100% in one point, I don't remember the name). Of the mods, there is a mario card, a traffic mod, the rest is small. What's the matter, tell me the settings, how is your performance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimVanSan 05.01.22

everything is fine with me, and the HDD is heavily clogged, and how many operatives, with such parameters, it should go fine in general.

A
Alex_1243 05.01.22

Good evenings! There is not enough transfer speed of the hard disk and RAM, the "mario" card weighs a lot and cannot be located in RAM because of the game engine, which is simply not designed for such an area and volume, and in some places the card is simply loaded, from here there are not large friezes and lags! Only removing the card will help, or buying an SSD drive) So do not get hung up on this, but roll the European expanses to your health))))

v
vovangt4 05.01.22

Alex_1243
I have an HDD and there is a Mario card and nothing slows down or lags! Don't mislead people! In order for the game not to have time to load the card, it must be an HDD from the 90s! The game does not load the entire map at once, it reads and loads the models it needs from the map at a given time !! And I will advise the user to defragment the HDD and say what kind of OS it has and how much RAM! People play Mario on weaker computers than, for example, mine and everything is fine with them! I optimized it during adaptation.

v
vovangt4 05.01.22

Summer23 Submit a
log. Download the file game.log to www.rghost.ru and the link here!

B
BOBAHICH 05.01.22

Summer23
can which of the mods are conflicting, for example, I have packs from jazziqet for traffic, I put brutal on the schedule, there my traffic, too, was hanging, I put brutal from Vovan 4 prescribed and it all worked.

S
SlavikSD 05.01.22

I agree with vovangt4. I have a far from powerful computer, available in 3G RAM and a video gig. Not a single card flattens or sausages)

S
Summer33 05.01.22

Guys, operatives 16 gigabytes with a frequency of 2400 MHz, Windows 10. I'll throw off the log a little later. I sin on hard, but I don’t want to bet on ssd ... it’s for working programs and the axis for me

S
Summer33 05.01.22

vovangt4 http://rghost.ru/private/8LqzbVfVM/b41619e41a55c92b235694006a9db4f8 By the
way, I formatted everything about 2 months ago

S
Summer33 05.01.22

It doesn't even slow down, but you drive and it feels like it slows down for a split second, and then it becomes normal again, it's not very pleasant when the jerks are like that ... Maybe there is a solution?
Thank you all for your answers!

a
anton.shulev 05.01.22

Summer23
Before installing Windows 10 was this ?? If not, then maybe the problem is her.