3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22 02:55 am

Reardon Manor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I wanted to complete the quest "The Fall of Reardon's House". But when I arrived there, I saw no one except ghosts. How to start a quest then?
Spoiler Is this due to the fact that I did not kill the evil spirit in the tree and the village of Steigers was destroyed?
8 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 05.01.22

No. Another quest will start there. Start doing it. After that, that quest will end

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Not connected. But there seemed to be no ghosts. You probably took up the execution too late, after the Brothers in Arms

G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22

digital_summer
I have not completed my brothers in arms yet, but it hangs in the main tasks.

A
Amishor 05.01.22

If Leto is dead, there will be ghosts; if he is alive, there will be traps. I had it like that.

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

Yes, it all depends on how to answer Voorhis and whether the save from the second part was used

G
Good_Lewandowski 05.01.22

digital_summer
So I removed these questions altogether. But I read that the quest can be completed even if Leto is dead.

A
Amishor 05.01.22

Good_Lewandowski
You can. What's wrong? He came, killed the ghosts, found everything, returned to Madame.

O
Old_Nick 05.01.22

Well Duc - the granny hired to expel the monsters. So?
But who exactly will destroy them - Summer or Geralt depends on the player's choice - whether Summer is alive or not.
If Leto is alive, he says so to Geralt, they say: "I have already got rid of the monsters."