3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dos9ra 05.01.22 02:55 am

Plot Question (Triss) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just finished the game ... Yann at any convenient moment made it clear that they say nothing wakes up between us. With Triss, everything is the other way around (I did all the same with her). And now everything got to the point that she, along with all the magicians, went on the run. Is this the whole storyline for Tris? Because no matter how much I did not approach her, then there were dialogues only on the main plot + a buggy quest with figures. Maybe before sailing, I had to say something else. (I thought that she was needed there more and did not try to persuade her to stay. I don’t remember exactly what I poked at that time.)
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 05.01.22

Dos9ra
At the ball it was necessary to kiss her, and before sailing it was necessary to persuade her to stay and confess her love, she eventually does not sail away with the magicians

F
Fantasy cat 05.01.22

Dos9ra
Well, everything, figs for you with butter, I turned off all the girls, look for love in a brothel :)

D
Dos9ra 05.01.22

diablo_7_13
Well, in general, I understood, I flew with the ship. And in general, that, logically, why not be presented to her in the future when she is again in Novyegrad.

D
Dos9ra 05.01.22

Fantasy Cat
Well, nothing else nya still has a new game +! =)

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

Dos9ra
There are many conditions to fulfill

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/endings/#wiki-30732 look here

d
danyiil695 05.01.22

AAAAAA !! Finally I found you)
I did exactly the same thing , I thought like “Triss wanted to save the magicians so much, why stop her,” but then, when Dijkstra told me “ram, you didn't even try to stop her,” it dawned on me and I went over it)

z
zagruzon 05.01.22

danyiil695
well, as far as I remember, he not only said that ...

d
digital_summer 05.01.22

And I did not have bugs with enchanted figures at 1.08, and an uncompleted quest, respectively, too. One before the Battle of Kaer Morhen she cast a spell, the merchant was, in my opinion, the second - a warrior, after. Triss gave both the earring and the Rose of Memory after the Battle of Dandelion in the tavern, and Yennefer gave the shard.