3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bankrott0 05.01.22 02:55 am

Refuse an award (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I’m very interesting, when fulfilling orders, for example, the murder of Klekotun, when you come to the customer for a reward, there is a second option, like “save” this money for Shimko. ”... Now, if you often refuse money, what does this generally affect ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 05.01.22

bankrott0
As in real life - no matter what. Your good deed for this day)

S
Sheff322 05.01.22

no matter what, like 100% of other quests without the main characters.

b
bankrott0 05.01.22

in short, it's just a divorce)
it would be okay to have more experience or karma)

V
Vindly 05.01.22

Influenced, kind words and rarely another reward

G
Gutsz 05.01.22

bankrott0
People will be kind)

s
saa0891 05.01.22

It does not affect anything, since the GG does not even have karma or something similar, or it was possible to make some kind of counter that if you refused the reward quite often, then you get some kind of cool set of armor and weapons from some story NPC or creature , or something else.

Or it could have been elementary to do, the same quest giver, if you refused the reward, gives you some kind of trophy or weapon, though a couple of times I was given some kind of halma in the form of food and ingredients, but nothing really interesting.

P
Playersaharan 05.01.22

Personally, I met material profit from refusing an award only in the prologue - the first time when you save a peasant from a griffin (in case of refusal, his sister in the tavern will give you food for free), and the second time in the first order for noon (in case of refusal, the father the sick girl will give us an amethyst, which is worth more than a reward from this very peasant)

L
Legion1130 05.01.22

Refusal or acceptance of a reward from Emhyr affects the ending.

r
raverss 05.01.22

I'm also interested - why the heck install the game and run to this site with every idiotic problem? If you do not have the brains to solve them yourself, throw out the computer - it was not created for you.

L
Legion1130 05.01.22

raverss
Where did you see the problem?

m
mani4_ka 05.01.22

Listen, it seems to me that "refuse" is somehow inappropriate or something. Even with the best intentions, in favor of the sick and the poor. That is, at first you will bargain, they say, "sorry, dude, but 300 and not less" and then nobly "leave this money for hay to a goat and for a cure for idiocy." If all the witchers did this, they would go broke or starve to death))) Here at Emhyr to refuse it yeah, I can still understand that.

L
Legion1130 05.01.22

mani4_ka
Depends on the situation. If the poor lose their breadwinners, why not leave them money?

m
mani4_ka 05.01.22

Legion1130
Because it is your job, they are there where you do not spit all the poor and someone lost, and you are a stern man, who takes a reasonable fee for dangerous work))) So you could just help, but there is someone how to thank, but no everyone knows - witchers don't work for free))))

G
GventPlayer 05.01.22

bankrott0
decl of experience give more

E
Eagle387 05.01.22

saa0891 the
very first order (in the white garden) if they refuse, then the grandfather gives you an amethyst, which can be sold for 3 times more expensive than the award itself.