3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22 02:55 am

Borderlands 2 License. Help with equipment

I ask the help of experienced players. Steam license with all add-ons.
My nickname is PeroAlxp.

Maybe someone has things that the player no longer needs:
shield simulator - 72 lvl no more than 1 overlevel
shield drone - 72 lvl no more than 1 overlevel
rocket launcher (unnatural, electric), preferably BREAK - 72 lvl no more than 1 overlevel

Or help in shield farming simulator from the BUNKER boss.
Or helping to grow the Varkid boss and get a Rocket Launcher from him.
Or help in typing overlevels.

If you have any tips on how to find good rocket launchers, besides growing Varkid and besides the save editor and other cheats, then share your experience. How and where can you find good rocket launchers for fire and electricity or other types of rocket launchers, despite the fact that the level has just risen to 72 and there is no suitable weapon for dismembering mobs?
14 Comments
Sort by:
h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

PeroAlxp

I would help, but I don’t play the shitty localized version, half of the names say nothing to me. "Drone" is The Bee chtol?

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22

hardwaredude
yes The Bee
Shield simulator is a shield knocked out by the BUNKER boss, which absorbs 95 percent of the damage and returns ammo to the player.

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

PeroAlxp

Not 95% damage, but ... I don't remember exactly. Like 92 or 94. Although in reality, of course, everything is much more modest. And the Bee, and I have this shield, but only OP8. I've been playing OP8 for about a year now. So I have nothing of your level, I have to swing. I also heard that the Russian version is not compatible with the multilingual one, so I don't know if we can connect or not. Probably not.

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22

hardwaredude
Everything is compatible and everything works and the saves of the norms are transferred. I also play the English version, there seems to be a greater chance of dropping out. And for the plot I played the ru version.
Well, if you can help me to get to ap 8, I will be grateful. They even lay me out there on up1. And in an open game it is normal not to play, everyone grabs everything at once indiscriminately, you do not have time to see what has fallen.

Can you help with up to level 8?

With regards to the farm. If I create a game of my level and invite you to the game as a friend, then the mobs will be of my level, so it’s okay.

What is your incentive nickname?

h
hardwaredude 05.01.22

PeroAlxp

I have a lot of work to do right now. If I find time to pump you, then I will unsubscribe here.

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22

hardwaredude
I work too. Only free in the evenings, from 6. I'll be in incentive in the evening. I would be grateful for your help :)

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22

hardwaredude
Locked topic.

Help is no longer needed. I did it myself. I made my way to the trees, the necessary shield of a bee (drone) fell from the fifth tree for 500k of damage and then it started :)

K
KPAHbl4 05.01.22

PeroAlxp I would have shook hto, otherwise after the 50th it is boring to be alone

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22

KPAHbl4
Well, the secret of swinging fast enough is simple. it will be either fast or a little fast. But boring.

1 way. you find the 72nd person and you both fold. 72nd you join. For the first quest for the 72nd, they give 49k experience. And so you constantly reset the game again. The first quest is done very quickly and profitably.

The method is the same, but you yourself are constantly starting a new game. There, for the initial quest they will give 25k each and as the level rises, the amount of experience will increase.

And do not forget, after completing the first quest, to complete the second, to kill the hand-legged mobs in the city at 2 points, is done quickly.

Well, something like this. It was lazy for me to run online with the bourgeoisie, they either scam or do nothing. It's just that bosses are farmed at low lvl, 50-60. And the point is to farm the boss at 60 lvl when max 72 + 8. so I pumped myself on the first quest. 3 days after work for a couple of hours of nerdiness.

K
KPAHbl4 05.01.22

PeroAlxp
and how to start a new game? and can there be a link to the crack?

P
PeroAlxp 05.01.22

KPAHbl4
If you have a Steam version, then when you buy a border, you are given 2 versions of the border, English and Russian. They can be used by switching, there saves themselves move from one to another, so the rules. If you do not have a ru version on the list, then write to those Steam support.

A new game. Character selection. If you have the last third difficulty open, then there will be an inscription press Q to reset the program. You press and reset, you are at the maximum level of difficulty and press to continue the game.

Only the highest difficulty progress is updated. Normal and Hard are not cleared.

K
KPAHbl4 05.01.22

There
are 2 versions of PeroAlxp but I asked about the rustifier for English) eh max the complexity is not open yet ((

S
Svyatoslav Pankrashin 05.01.22

I can help with farming and some things persian nut lvl 72

s
schta 05.01.22

eh, I'm still small. 30+ lvl in total.