3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Niks 05.01.22 02:55 am

After patching 1.24, it gives an error at startup (Neverwinter Nights)

I bought 2CD version 1.10 from 8bit, patched it with an official patch to 1.24, and asked for a disc. Downloaded NWMain 1.24 NO_CD, when trying to start it gives an error: "The entry point to the procedure _AIL_set_stream_volume @ 8 was not found in the mss32.dll library
and it does not matter which version to patch - to 1.24, 1.25 or 1.26 ... I suspect that this is to blame the mss32.dll itself is probably incorrectly patched, although who knows ...

Without patching (i.e. version 1.10) it starts quite normally ..
4 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul 05.01.22

Take the English three-disc version (from someone) and try to do the same with it. If the problem persists, then I suspect that you will have to rearrange the axis.

N
Niks 05.01.22

Thank you, everything was solved with mine too .. (it has one plus - it is sold already patched to 1.10) .. I installed patch 1.26 and grunted NWMain_NoCD for 1.26 and it all worked .. Now all that remains is to find the shard version 1.26 .... You can know anyone like that?

PS on Baikonur to find at least some version is problematic, the game was bought when driving through Moscow (returned from vacation)

Sincerely, Niks

P
PlayGround.ru 05.01.22

I have troubles with IGI: 2 (on one disk). I am missing the mss32.dll file. The axis is XP. When you try to shove this file from other toys - an error is issued -> type WRONG ENTRANCE POINT or something else! HELP

K
Kirill Zhuravlev 05.01.22

The first launch of the game and displays the following: