3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Emelichkin 05.01.22 02:55 am

steam / gift

Hello, in general, a friend sent me a gift, I saved it not to the library, but with tim, then I don’t understand I go into the inventory there’s nothing, there’s nothing in the history of gifts, there’s nothing in the library, tell me and please describe what to do, where to go? Steam account is new, I haven't played in Dota before, I haven't played in CS, 0 lvl .. sent CS GO if it's important :)
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
sm1led0g 05.01.22

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?p_faqid=549&l=russian#gifts-use
Check more precisely. Should be, if Gift is received, then in the inventory. If activated, then in the library.

A
Andrey Emelichkin 05.01.22

I've been sitting for 3 hours already checking) Explain, maybe I'm looking in the wrong inventory?)))

s
sm1led0g 05.01.22

There is only one inventory)). I can only advise you to write to the TP. Everything always came to me fine, I activated it right away and installed it right away.

s
schta 05.01.22

Above the inventory field, there are buttons that filter inventory (for example, Steam, Dota2, Team Fortress, etc.). In addition, the inventory has additional filters (all steam items, gifts - what you are looking for, community, etc.). Make sure to show "gifts" in your inventory.