3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 06.01.22 10:31 pm

AMD Radeon in Russia

---
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
The wanderer 06.01.22

This will significantly reduce the cost of AMD & Radeon and significantly improve their quality, since they will be made "conscientiously" in Russia.
In Russia - conscientiously, will improve the quality, how is this possible?

T
TTG 06.01.22

AMD can be perceived somewhere like this, as an armature that is not able to overcome small mounds.

Pshik, to put it simply.

W
Wing42 06.01.22

Mayamenstate Dear friend
, do you think that any product is made to make people feel good? I will say no - this is done for its own prosperity. The manufacturer does not want to reduce the price of his goods, it is unprofitable for him. As for the quality from Russian manufacturers, I can confidentially inform you the following: if IT does not shoot and does not explode, then they will go to the process slipshod. And this will either, as is usually the case with promising ideas, from lack of funding, or from insufficient qualifications and interest in the quality of products from the staff.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.01.22

In Russia, as far as I know, there is not even a nano-plant for the production of the same baikals, telephones and military nano electronics.
and where is it actually produced? As far as I know, all microprocessors are produced only in Taiwan that they get to our market and maybe some small part in the USA.
For me personally, all iron pitch is marked with ranks that it is packed there for a campaign.
Secondly, in Russia, production will not be cheaper in any way, by analogy with a car. and the US patent. it is unlikely that it will allow something to be produced under a license.
Well, about the fact that it is desirable for Russia to spend on its most modern nanoplant in the framework of the military space program, I already wrote something like that. maybe in 20 years it will start making a profit.

50GB 06.01.22

in russia, as far as I know, there is not even a nano-

plant There is no plant, but there are pawns

T
Tier69 06.01.22

Eh, the union would not have collapsed .... The Electronics Concern was once the first to come up with removable RAM, a separate CPU from the motherboard, AMD would not be INTEL nowadays there would be no competitors for the Soviets. I am not a fan of AMD, they burned out when I laid out the scarf, the vidyuht from them are good in Russia in winter, no battery can compare with them. But the author is joking, saying that in Russia they are doing something for good reason, I realized that this is nonsense when, in 2000, for the sake of a teenage experiment, I compared the strength of the Russian hammer (Nizhny Novgorod steel) and the Chinese lightweight plastic floor with an unreadable name, the Russian is not a competitor. Recently Russian vise in the garage also broke by squeezing the crosspiece from the universal joint of the Japanese subarik. What can I say RUSSIAN military fighters, fall more often than their Soviet progenitors, democracy ruins quality, Earlier, if the factory had done something badly, the Party would have turned it into a ram's horn, but now all sorts of courts and instances save everyone, and they continue to make slag. Well, about the car industry in the form of Zhigulyari and Ladargini, this is generally a sore subject. So my verdict is that what has been done in Russia has been done for - oh ... oh, I just need to fulfill the plan ...

m
meagarry 06.01.22

What did the author smoke? Since when has AMD been perceived as a Russian brand? We have neither scientific, technical, nor production base in such areas. Do you think it will be cheaper to build factories, train staff or get them to move here? It is much easier to move production to China than to Russia. Also add sanctions here and the justified unwillingness of companies to enter here due to risks.
Shl about the quality, too, neighing. There is a video on the Internet about how Kia Sorento is assembled in Russia. Google))

V
Vanya Rygalov 06.01.22

There is no limit to human stupidity ...

T
Toxa95 06.01.22

MunchkiN 616
I don’t remember that the military had nanoelectronics.
There are usually hefty, little-functional, but fucking reliable boards, and duplicated shielded cables. I have never seen 4 cores, 4 gigs and a game video card on an airplane.

But I don’t understand, what does AMD and Russia have to do with it? This is the same American company as the Greens.
Or the author smoked and started throwing all sorts of metaphors?

_
_Lemon_ 06.01.22

Attention to the question, why was the theme created on the chat room?

M
MunchkiN 616 06.01.22

Toxa95
I did not say that the military needs peks. but for new weapons systems with which the Americans are actively experimenting, for example, more advanced electronics are needed, something similar to the 80s. because sooner or later the developments invested by the Soviet Union will become obsolete and the approach to the conduct of hostilities will also change.
and already as a result of the military industry and an increase in its capacities - entry into the civilian consumer market on the basis of a certain technological process.
Mayamenstate
... solving the problem of economic sanctions along with the dollar exchange rate.
sell AMD & Radeon at an unrealistically low price in third countries, simply by writing them off from warehouses in Russia.
Let's say there will be an enterprise producing nano chips on the territory of Russia. to make production profitable and support the manufacturer, it will be necessary to raise prices for imported processors from abroad. amd fx will cost 30kg and Intel is no longer 80kg but 100 lul.
it is also not profitable to sell stools at a lower price, but maybe more with limited production.
... intended for production in the Soviet Union ...
in the Soviet Union, its own magnetic technology was developed, therefore it could technically be reproduced records and everything. further there stood the roofing felts intel toli motorola and this bakery could be acquired by the golden youth of the country closer to collapse.
the rest is nonsense, especially since there is already a development of the Baikal microarchitecture. why amd?

k
kile [Natural Sick] 06.01.22

Mayamenstate
And the rocket that put Gagarin into space? From the USSR there was only Gagarin and, in fact, the inscription of the USSR itself, and the rocket itself was entirely developed and constructed in the USA, in the USSR itself, again, it was only produced.
Lolshto? Will there be ponds or did you invent it yourself?

M
MunchkiN 616 06.01.22

Mayamenstate
vending machines have already got it - where is it all?
not used and obsolete as pitch.
I'm not talking about the head office of the company, but about a factory that can take orders and fulfill them. For example, in Russia there is a giant assembly line of a Muscovite plant. she had no work - so a natural question arises - why, for example, the sinking Pontiac (American Muscovite) did not conclude a contract with this plant for the production of cars on the line? cheaper still more teapots are made nearby - but because this does not happen.
otherwise - what is your evidence?
nuclear weapons were still known in the 30-40s, but there was supposed to be just a bomb with radioactive contamination of the area. then science stepped into the front and most likely it became more understandable and it did not matter if the Soviet Union stole or made its own bomb, because it was military espionage, but here all countries always used each other's technologies and tried to build superior weapons. the history of the atomic bomb to me as a whole is not from the spring.
the space program also did not appear in order to deliver Gagarin into space. there for several years there were all sorts of launches and explosions of missiles, engine testing, etc., which by the way were also developed during the 2nd world war.

h
helio 06.01.22

It's no secret that AMD & Radeon are positioned as Russian processors - what kind of inflamed nonsense))) what kind of nanoproduction, the roads would have learned to do for a start)