3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vagr-13 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Age Of Mythology - Titans problem over the network (Age of Mythology)

When I create, he sees me, it starts to connect, the time is counted 118 117 116 ...... and up to 1 and throws it out in the menu.
Tell me what I need to do to solve this jamb ?????????
8 Comments
Sort by:
f
ferst99 06.01.22

Privnt vagr-13 in short, such a network topic through hamachi, you turn on the Internet, you start the hamachi, you cut down all the networks, leaving the hamachi, it is cut off, then you turn it back on the hamachi internet, after 20-30 seconds, it connects automatically, you start the game and in the game the hamachi ip is probably all tough, but everything works link to hamachi
HamachiSetup-1.0.3.0 RU download narod.ru/disk/5469086000/HamachiSetup-1.0.3.0-ru.exe.html
Network for playing age of mythology: Ferst
password: 123

I
Ibrahimovic 06.01.22

Please tell me what to do, I play with a friend on a boor (in different cities), he creates, I enter, we start to play and bazaar on the phone, as soon as we stop talking, i.e. we put down the phone, the connection is cut off writes something like "the one with whom I play is disconnected and requires to wait until he recovers, what the hell can you help me (I also tried to create the same garbage it turns out) ((((((

A
ArkisH122 06.01.22

What are you talking through? Via mob, skype, house. tel.? Try to play without including a conversation, you can get by with a chat)

a
aomt 06.01.22

AAAAAAAA help) we want to play with a friend over the network, it doesn’t work out. The problem is that the version of the game does not match ... downloaded from the same resource, the same version, updated to the latest patch .. what's the catch? same file !!)

K
Killvetrov 06.01.22

aomt,
Knock me on Skype (nickname as here). I know what the matter is and how to fix it.

a
alex88m 06.01.22

here is a good option to play on the network through gameranger http://www.gameranger.com/ a simple program that creates a LAN

a
aspent9304 06.01.22

I wanted to play with friends through Gameranger, there is such a problem, there are three of us, but he lets two of us into the game (what could be the matter, who knows? Version 1.0

K
Kostya Derkach 06.01.22

Guys have such a problem in Age of Mythology EE. With friends we play all the rules on LAN. But the Internet does not look for a server. What to do?