3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
serg 123 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Did the game meet your expectations or not? (The Crew)

Did the game meet your expectations or not?
13 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyber_ [PunK] 06.01.22

Personally, I didn't expect anything outrageous. I wanted a big map, fast cars, steering support. I got all this.

d
dairix1 06.01.22

Since I knew what I was buying (I looked at letsplays and a few reviews and only then bought it), I got what I wanted - a huge world and single races.

For now, I'm hoping for additional content as This game was positioned as an MMO and then it should be updated (but this is only in addition, so as not to forget about the game after a couple of months). For example, an increase in the number of players on the map, the addition of new vehicle specifications, tasks ... but since this is Ubisoft, I don’t pin high hopes = [

K
KOsMILE 06.01.22

the map worked perfectly and nothing more. Little tuning, cars, online racing. although it may only seem to me.

H
Hudson 06.01.22

More than.

i
insel 06.01.22

the game is super, BUT upon reaching level 50 (which is filled in a day, and if you try and in general in a day) and having equipped the car with platinum, it is no longer so interesting to play. only pvp saves, but it quickly gets boring. in general, a toy for one week of nerd * tstva (excuse my French) further, you can just ride with the team on the mountain snow-covered serpentines. it's more fun there!

K
Kiber_Black 06.01.22

Quite! A huge world with beautiful landscapes is simply pleasing to the eye during a trip to the states! Still, the physics of cars would be better, maybe in the future they will correct it))

K
KOsMILE 06.01.22

insel
completely agree, so I added you as a friend, I will have to roll it :)

T
Tonny boy19 06.01.22

God, yes of course. Everything I expected from the game, I got. A huge, beautiful world, not a bad number of cars, I would like more, but DLS will do its job, live online (in which I did not have more than one of the listed problems on this forum) and in the end a good plot, as for a racing game. For a long time I do not remember that a racing game would fascinate me so much, since MW and there has not been such a thing! The game is gorgeous!

A
Anton Prozorov 06.01.22

The game met all expectations, but there is not enough tuning, as in street legal, to sit in the garage and think which nozzles are better, and the game is super

P
PRIVA 06.01.22

No

_
_N7. 06.01.22

I didn't expect anything from the game, the game was presented with yubiki for gold AC: Unity, but when I entered the game I was pleasantly surprised. Well, in general, I like the game, so we can say that it met expectations: D

u
uznik831 06.01.22

did not correct the reflections in the side mirrors and the rear view NO began to play the project Kars

I
I am Batman 06.01.22

Expectations can be said yes, the implementation was a little disappointing. Wild Run will probably not be sickly refreshing and embellishing the game.