3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
davian025 15.11.19 10:58 pm

Question on DLC (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

Explain, now if you buy the game with all the DLC, the 1st and 2nd year will be in the game in the company of the mission with the Predator and with Sam Fisher? Or was it as temporary Events?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoiseDru 15.11.19

davian025
supposed to be))))they will be separate mission)I 4 months ago had the game, these quests were)

|
|Jet| 15.11.19

davian025
they DLC will be available

d
davian025 15.11.19

|Jet|
and what was the point of DLC?

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 15.11.19

davian025
The essence of instant access to a large plot extra from the first year (nekotorogo and fallen ghosts) and to the classes of the player in multiplayer (what with the first that the second season pass). Mission with Predator,SEMA Rybakov and other free, but as the type of exclusive events were held at the start of each mission where you can earn a number of limited clothes. Now in the shop inside the game even launched a separate lot, where you can buy some things with those events.

d
davian025 15.11.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
And if you buy the game with all DLC, 1-year and 2-nd, these clothes will be available or not?

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 15.11.19

davian025
No.These strictly limited clothes only private lot in store for real money.

d
davian025 15.11.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
Well, I suppose you want all the gear of Sam Fisher (not his skin, and pure things, or just skin?), I have to buy separately or will it finally free along with a job appear? Although a common question like this, there are all sorts of costumes in the game as a whole and individually tipo gloves, etc. duck here they separately need to buy the DLC or they will (at least some) because there is generally a reason to buy DLC is if the suits still separately it is necessary to take, and everything else supposedly multiplayer classes and all sorts of wiggles, I don't need since I'm in it finally will not play, even where the Drug and Fallen Ghosts too, I don't. In General, I buy the game purely to costumes separately to take or all the same DLC?

N
Nikita Ulman 15.11.19

davian025
Playing without DLS. Job predator, Sam and the rainbow available to me after passing all received from them.

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 15.11.19

davian025
Overall,if your additions are not interested, then the base game and ask for details more to what some forums give you a set of SC for a picker of the second year (he exclusive of the picker-there's a knife given animation fun,different night vision devices, and other stuff). If you still did another season pass of the second year,if not-then no.

About costumes,skins, etc.-some enter only Donat sets (e.g.,the appearance of some operatives of R6 Siege from Russia,USA,France, the same Caveira only on a set of R6 Siege),and there are those who fall out of luchboxes. For loudbox do not have to pay-now every day challenges start,carry out their conditions-riprap coins,which is one of the types of litbox to,and if you do completely solo-test of the three missions of 5 days in a row will give 1 free of expensive luchboxes that already just for Donat can buy,and from such a lot sensible falls in terms of cosmetics,guns,transport. Google,again,to see all of it.

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 15.11.19

davian025
Again, above I wrote that stuff will give for completing missions, but in extra limited,alas,is not calculated, only to buy the set,about which I wrote above. At the same time before buying you can see what's in this shit,to know exactly you need it or not

d
davian025 15.11.19

Nikita Ullman
I can say that Sam Fisher got?

d
davian025 15.11.19

BlOOD FIGHTER
To watch I mean in the game itself that the kit includes?

B
BlOOD FIGHTER 15.11.19

davian025
Yes

N
Nikita Ulman 15.11.19

davian025
His skin. In which it appears in the job.

|
|Jet| 15.11.19

davian025
with Sam give only the PNV, the suit could get provided that you have the game Splinter Cell BL on Akka, in Sisonke know that they give gloves that add animation blizki a kerambit and a different PNV. Glove boxes with embossing impossible.
But the blade of the predator to knock out of the box. The DLC will add, give the trunks with unique coloring and two sujecki separate from the main game, i.e. you create a separate character and a separate play.