3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex.Novikov 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Where did Katsuhira Miller come from? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I've gone through all the parts, and as far as I remember, he appeared in Peace Walker, but under what circumstances? Just kill me, I don’t remember, just when did he manage to become almost the right hand of Big Boss? Also, is Ocelot perfect for this role? And now, that the video, then he certainly Miller throws some loud speeches.
13 Comments
Sort by:
T
TommyGun1989 06.01.22

They crossed in Cuba, only they were then enemies. Snake destroyed Kazuhira's detachment, and he, in order not to fall into the hands of the enemy, tried to blow up both himself and Snake with a grenade. Snake was impressed by the samurai choir and invited Miller to join the ranks of his army.
Well, right up to the right hand of Big Boss, Kaz rose to the service thanks to his skills acquired in the Japanese Self-Defense Forces and later in the US Army.

A
Alex.Novikov 06.01.22

TommyGun1989
It is necessary to drink some pills or something. I don't remember this episode at all. It happened in PW, right?

U
Uilenspiegel 06.01.22

Alex.Novikov
Confirmed. It was in PW, the codec dialogue. And not far from the start of the game. There is also a dialogue where Snake orgasmed from the tank box.

T
TommyGun1989 06.01.22

Yes

s
seregaL 06.01.22

I don’t remember that he appeared in the main plot of PW, rather somewhere behind the scenes.

H
HandsomeRed 06.01.22

Here he is Kazuhira ... in the first MGU, when Liquid was introduced to them, his name was MacDonald Miller ... or Benedict ... or rather some kind of hut ...

R
RGC 06.01.22

ElDeviant
so his name is Benedict "Kazuhira" Miller

H
HandsomeRed 06.01.22

Scopolamine
Only in the first MGU he McDonnell Benedict Miller

M
Mark Jakovlev 06.01.22

The scene where Miller wanted to explode was in the portable MGS: Portable Ops

M
Mark Jakovlev 06.01.22

Alex.Novikov

s
seregaL 06.01.22

Mark Jakovlev
I went through PO in due time (passed after PW in the hope of understanding where Kaz came from). There was no such scene!
ZY Checked Vicky and also there is no his participation
Spoiler

S
ShiroiAkuma 06.01.22

Their meeting is also covered in GZ cassettes.

M
Mark Jakovlev 06.01.22

seregaL
Then I apologize for the incorrect info