3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mister611 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Multiplayer (DiRT Rally)

With the new update (Dirt Rally's v0.7 update) multiplayer has appeared, how are your impressions? I myself can only play on weekends ..))
2 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sprintin 06.01.22

at the beginning you need to earn 350 thousand for a wheelbarrow, then on the road)

m
mister611 06.01.22

That's right, I had to sweat a little to earn money for a wheelbarrow for rallycross)) But today I drove a lot and so on the network.
4 pilots can participate in online races at the same time, if there are more people on the server, they are divided into groups. In general, online, of course, as always, driving and cheerful)) It's a pity so far there are few tracks in the grid and everything is very good. short, but it feels like racing online, everything is in place - physics, graphics, adequate collisions, different weather. There was not a single network lag in 2 hours in a network game. When joining a session, all participants are automatically in an audio chat, you have to turn off the voice acting separately for each so as not to listen to the cacaphony (I did not find a general shutdown), I don’t turn off my own voice acting myself, I hope this will be corrected later. Earnings for races both in the cartoon and in the single are common, as well as the purchase of cars and their upgrades.
In general, today I got pleasure in abundance, therefore I consider the release of the cartoon to be credited. And in general, the game is developing and improving constantly, you can feel it, which, of course, pleases. Now I will get the steering wheel more often)) With the birth of multiplayer, the game begins to live for real))