3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Tram in GTA: SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Tram

Does anyone like to ride on the roof of a tram? So I like to climb on the roof and shoot at the cops with a six-barrel gun. Then I gain 6 stars and the tanks rush. And I toss them with a Molotov cocktail.
197 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DaVe 06.01.22

And mnu had a mod in which you could ride a tram.

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

Yes? Do you have a link to it?

D
Diesellok 06.01.22

There is a mod that allows you to drive a tram! Replace the main file and start a new game!

_
_DaVe 06.01.22

Egor_Pskov
Unfortunately no (

D
Diesellok 06.01.22

_DaVe Is it possible to ride as a passenger or as a train driver in your fashion ??

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

What is the main file to replace?

_
_DaVe 06.01.22

Snork18
I could only get in and ride in it.

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

Well, that's not bad either. I'd love to ride it on missions. It is convenient to ride it to Wuzi. Then to the garage.

w
wtf_kamikadze 06.01.22

is it a mod that allows you to jump on the tram?

T
Toni 90888 06.01.22

It is possible to drive the tram with the help of the SAMP. But I think that many people know this.

L
Lary cross aka nick hande 06.01.22

I have nothing else to do but ride a tram! Complete stupidity

F
FlogGnaw 06.01.22

No I do not like

u
ufo9000 06.01.22

it's great to ride the tram in the Mafia.

D
Dark raziel 06.01.22

Heh) I just for the sake of the San and I go;)
Tramvaychegggg

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

Only now I have to ride on the roof of it. I'll take a fire engine in Dorothy and put it next to the rails, then I drive a car to the fire box and use it to climb into the fire box. Then I wait for the tram, and when it arrives, I go onto its roof, as if from a platform.

D
Diesellok 06.01.22

Here I have a screen from this mod
pix.PlayGround.ru
But the mod itself is not (There it is done: we start a new game, then press some key (I don’t remember which one). Then a marked tram appears on the radar, we go to it in Sa-Fierro and ride, by the way, it can fly off the rails just like a train.

V
Vanchez 06.01.22

Hmmm ... how difficult ... And what about a jetpack? :)

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

Well, before the jackpot, you have to fly to the airport in the desert. And I like to be saved in Dorothy by the garage right on the street, so I ride the tram this way.

E
Egor_Pskov 06.01.22

Where can the speed of the tram be set?

U
Uncle Dаn 06.01.22

GY, I'm as an author: I like to ride on the roof and wet the cops with 6 barrels ...