3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Opinions about the game (BloodRayne)

In my opinion, the game was a success, only in the second act I somehow get tired of jumping in height after ten minutes, and I don't really like the landscape very much ... The only thing that is almost unrealistic to go through is the leaders, especially in the first act, since there is no slowdown ... And if it were not for the battle on robots, then I would have gone crazy from passing, and so on robots it's cool :) As a result, we get a cool game: Not very difficult, with good music, sound and few jokes Miss Raine. In short, I liked ...
56 Comments
Sort by:
f
flier 06.01.22

Explain how to get past the first leader !!!!!!!!!!!

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

If the first boss is a healthy creature with eight to ten legs, then chop off these legs, and act more often, the monster's legs grow back pretty quickly (if I'm not buggy).

N
Narayan 06.01.22

2 Flier:
Cut off at least one leg, then, when this creature falls, turn on Blood Rage (tm) (aka quad damage :)), run up to the belly (preferably closer to the hind limbs) and beat that there is urine. By the way, I forgot to say: you need to find an island on which you will run around this bastard, i.e. not small for easy running ...
2 [RBM] CG_St:
Aha! the game is superb, if you don’t get bored right away, then it’s definitely not boring ... and in general, I have been waiting for such a MEAT plant on PC for a long time ... although the absence of saves breaks off a little ...
And in the bloody rage mode, BloodRayne is a super-carnival at a slaughterhouse, here!!!

f
fuck you all 06.01.22

2 FLIER
So it is. There, not far from the boat from which the queen of the underworld was summoned (Voodoo ritual), there is an island (rather large) with a tree in the middle. There is a zombie behind the tree with a Doublebarelled shotgun in its hands. So, when you soak it, this double-barreled gun from it remains with 1 or 2 (ideally) charges. Then you call your mother, you run to the middle of the island, and when she comes close and blows off the tree you shoot at her with a double-barreled gun. If you correctly attach it to the belly, it will be hammered for a while (like paralysis, it clings onto its back and cannot move). Next, you need to turn on Blood Rage (with the Caps Lock key) and quickly wet it. At the Hard level, it goes through without any problems, if everything is done as I wrote.
Good luck!

f
fuck you all 06.01.22

Yes, you need to beat her with blades, and not shoot from pistols and other rubbish. It's like mosquito bites to her. While she is lying on her back, paralyzed, she can be soaked with 6-7 blows of blades from a state of super attack (Blood Rage). Only this way and nothing else!

M
MaSter 06.01.22

Uh, so I'm at the expense of the game itself. Very, very NOT BAD meat grinder. By the way, it's a rare case when the game from the console is quite warmly received by you and me - the owners of the PC. The graphics are excellent, the gameplay is hurricane, well, the plot, but - but the hell the plot! And without it, the game is great.

k
kamikadze 06.01.22

Ira is super, but there is a big minus-short (passed in 1 day on Normal).

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

Two days already this creature urine ... No odd. And the game is super, only after Splinter the graphics are not very good

D
Dark 06.01.22

It's also fun to do a super-hit: you approach any monster (except for bosses) and
click with the mouse and ZH@PA. The main thing is that he doesn't notice you.

r
ravager_geo 06.01.22

and me a bauble with cartoons (if you lost, get a cartoon, won, too! :))

M
Max 06.01.22

Nishtyak toy. Especially like making bloody rage

M
Max 06.01.22

And I also wanted to ask if the second part wakes up

r
ravager_geo 06.01.22

I don’t know people haven’t enjoyed their first chat yet! :)

B
BuMpEr 06.01.22

Not a fucking game. I went through it in one breath. It was a little pissed off that Rayne was getting drums out of nowhere. This was compensated for by the SHOWMEMYWEAPONS cheat. EXPLAIN WHY THE FIRST SCREENS WERE DIFFERENT RAYNE, DIFFERENT CLOTHES, DIFFERENT INNER !!!

r
ravager_geo 06.01.22

I wonder where did you see them?

B
BuMpEr 06.01.22

I registered screens BloodRayne in the rambler, and it highlighted the n-th number of sites. I saw there. I don't remember the site.

B
BuMpEr 06.01.22

By the way, in the last video, the cultured Miss Rain shows Beliar's heart and the well-known middle finger gesture to Wolfe, chopped into pieces. But did this gesture exist at 30?

p
popunius 06.01.22

In the level with the "big mom" you need to find a ship that she can't sink, I don't remember which one she gets stuck in the stern. Calmly approach and slaughter the swamp vermin.

h
hunter 06.01.22

The fact that Mrs. Ruin showed it was at all times :-)
And the game is the coolest thing I played after I went to Splinter Cell

S
SNIPE 06.01.22

People, but how to slap your teacher, they don’t take her bullets and knives !!? Help!