3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gradus82 06.01.22 10:31 pm

Synergy - cooperative mod (Half-Life 2)

Hello everyone. Who played with a friend?
Can you describe how to add friends to synergy, how to create a server and connect to it?
And then you can't find the server, and the connection via steam - friends to the game gives out a "server error".
Thanks in advance to everyone.
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
kostr184 06.01.22

You and a friend go into some tunngle, hamachi, into the same room.
One of you is creating a server. The create button in the game menu seems to be there.
The second one copies the friend's IP (from the program), enters the game, prints CONNECT in the console and enters ip.
If nothing comes of it, swap places.

k
kostr184 06.01.22

By the way, when I went through this horror with a friend, it turned out that when changing the map with the console, one of us crashes.
To change the map, normally enter changelevel or changemap (I can't remember).

S
Sidorovich12 06.01.22

kostr184
And through the garis mod like it is possible to cut the HL2 mission grid? And the command for changing the map seems to be just a map in the console. changlevel it was on the first half engine.

G
Gradus82 06.01.22

Guys, thank you all, everything went well .. We could not connect to the license. The problem was that there was no real IP. The creating server must have a real static or dynamic IP. Then another player will see his server. In this regard, it is necessary to communicate with the provider. We also disabled antivirus and firewall. No further problem appeared. Calmly switch maps when approaching the point of all players.
The mod is official, there is an incentive. It is called Synergy. Free.
Thanks again to everyone.

G
Gradus82 06.01.22

Py Si: Is there a graphic mod that will allow co-op as well?

S
Sidorovich12 06.01.22

Gradus82
And where does the graphics and the network? It is completely unrelated to each other. Roll up graphic mods and play for health, or better co-op on a modified half. That will probably be better. Cynematic mod seems to be the most advanced in terms of reworking models and textures for the entire trilogy.