3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Agech 06.01.22 10:42 pm

Not an Easy Situation (The Long Dark)

I started the game again, got next to the hydroelectric power station, but I know that there is a wolf, no guns, no supplies to go back, cold and hungry, and even fatigue, what to do with the wolf?
8 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 06.01.22

Agech
There random , may or may not be, try your luck

A
Agech 06.01.22

like the wolf sector on the drum?)))

A
Agech 06.01.22

and if there is a wolf, will I be able to survive 2 times the attack of a wolf if I have a knife?

L
LordRegent303 06.01.22

Agech
yeah

A
Agech 06.01.22

and cho further, to other places far away ...

A
Alexander Pogodin 06.01.22

Agech
I thought there were no wolves. Already settled there, set the lantern, sleeping bag. And suddenly I heard some steps ... I was searching everything, and then there was a wolf! lit a fire, ran away. I gathered everything and think what to do ... I am sitting at the entrance, for I am cold and tired. Again I hear footsteps, well, I think that's it, it's over for me, the flyer went out ... a wolf comes up to me and I run out. I went through the gorge to look for an exit to the highway. He lit a fire near the carriage, warmed up, slept a little and went on ... There were few supplies left. One bar and about half a liter of water ... I got to the highway and died ...

PS Moral: either from the cold or from hunger you will die ...

B
Borovik-rus 06.01.22

If you have a knife, then killing a wolf is easy. You can fry the wolf meat at the same time.

A
Agech 06.01.22

Think about it, survived, the wolf was not there, there was food, in a barrel and made water, then go wherever you look, somehow to the tour. I went out to the base, settled down there, dug a gun in the hunter's house, made a full set of clothes from the hide, and went on, thank you all! : 3