3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 06.01.22 10:42 pm

How to get rid of free transport? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I bought two elegy rh8 for 0 bucks, I don’t know why, but I bought it. 1 is already there with tuning and the rest are not needed. how not to get rid of them? sell in the garage, of course, is impossible.

Another question is what is the fastest sports car
13 Comments
Sort by:
L
Light_Soul 06.01.22

Rusik
Go to LSC, there is a sale function.

K
Krrrva 06.01.22

Light_Soul
I say there is no option to sell, I took a car for 0 bucks

V
Vladimir_2021 06.01.22

Rusik
Run into the cops and let them confiscate it from you. Then just don't buy it out and it will disappear after a while.

B
Bully3run 06.01.22

Rusik
Replaced with a new one and that's it, when you buy or drive into the garage

Rusik
The fastest addler, but inferior in overclocking to t20 and zentorno

I
Ilya950 06.01.22

Bully3run is a
fast SPORTS car (do not confuse it with a supercar)

Rusik is
in theory a Dinka Jester, but I prefer Elegy because it has vigorous acceleration + four-wheel drive + well-controlled

S
SVAEIG 06.01.22

Another question is what is the fastest sports car

for racing just Elegy or Dinka Jester. Carbonizare's top speed is about the same, but already disgusting handling. Also, when there are many participants in the race, I take a Sultan, it is heavier than most sports cars, you can't knock him off the road, but you need to look for the Sultan, he is not for sale

L
Laurenande 06.01.22

When you buy a new car, choose the place where the elegy stands, She will simply be replaced with you and that's it. I'm so getting rid of her

U
Ultra zoom 06.01.22

Blowing up the car is also an option, it will disappear and that's it!

M
MiGamer86 06.01.22

Is it possible to buy two identical cars?

K
Krrrva 06.01.22

MiGamer86
yes I have 3 elegy now

n
nurbak 06.01.22

Get on the cops, "die" and then don't buy the car.
The fastest Adder, armor +100/80 version is almost invulnerable (of course, in reasonable scales, it is not worth shooting against a player with a grenade launcher even on Kuruma)
I bought it somewhere at level 15, and I don't feel the need for other cars.

B
Bully3run 06.01.22

Ilya950 Felzer is
chic, he will make an elegy for two times, easy to control, and obedient in drifts) banshee norms, tune under Toyota supra too nice

M
Marty52 06.01.22

Rusik
The best among sports cars: Jester, Massacro, Elegy.
Elegy has the best acceleration among them. Massacro has the fastest top speed. And Jester is the most balanced in all aspects. It has been experimentally proven by many people that Jester bends everything, all other things being equal, but in general you can win on any of them. A matter of taste.