3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
S1nTech 15.11.19 10:59 pm

Forever lowered skills (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Skills declined after the battle, and for a long time not subside, diseases or debuffs present like in the screenshot you can see the Attractiveness and Luck. Please help
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
S1nTech 15.11.19

Found a screenshot to clashes with the witch on the quest naked Nord, maybe she underestimated and there was some bug

S
Sandro_NSK 15.11.19

S1nTech
sore any got it???
go check up to the temple, try spells to improve my skills (if any) if not what helps the console to help

S
S1nTech 15.11.19

Sandrock
the disease is not what kind of verification in the temple is it? Spells also do not own. Now can you please more in detail about all this

S
S1nTech 15.11.19

Sandrock
But, the temple did not get sick nor pestilence nor disease and not poisoned, I read somewhere about a bug like this and there is also about some kind of spell was it

M
MunchkiN 616 15.11.19

if it is not treated in balmora big Alvesta and if it is not a disease of the body which infect the plot
most likely this is a bug and worth from the save where this is not held. I played but like the couple this was

S
S1nTech 15.11.19

MunchkiN 616
New information, I he appeared after the fight with Sosa Cristianos, namely after I was with her in battle, activated the Fury of the battle

S
S1nTech 15.11.19

People! Oh Yeah! I found the solution! In General, everything is simple, go to the Imperial altars, the most easily accessible in Fort moonlight butterfly and in the mages Guild in ALD'rune, it's tables, which stands near the NPC, if away from the table to move the cursor down to send, you can activate the altar, and there choose"Restore features

S
Sandro_NSK 15.11.19

S1nTech
as far as I know there is such magic, but I'll check

Y
Yuri_Sanych 15.11.19

Helped altar? If not, drink potion of healing and get naked. Most likely, the disease or charenee things.

S
S1nTech 15.11.19

Yuri_Sanych
Yes, I already survived this and began to kill everyone XD, this is a bug in Tetanii written, but it did not specify that it is easiest to approach the altar, not to use any spells that hell find

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 15.11.19

S1nTech wrote:
the easiest altar to come
So there is the altar of the specific blessings for 5 or 10 coins, I do not remember.
But it is at the altar in the shape of a pyramid, with the other seems not communicated.