3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko ookami 06.01.22 10:42 pm

What are you missing in Skyrim? (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

It has been a long time since I fell in love with the world of the Elder Scrolls. It all started with Oblivion. Skyrim liked me the same. Alduin is defeated, now Skyrimans can sleep peacefully ...

Now, let's get down to business.
My question to you, dear Skyrim people: "What do you miss in Skyrim?" (Or maybe this is in Oblivion, but the developers forgot / did not want to implement it in Skyrim)

So I think, where does the GG, when making potions, take the dishes from? It would be logical (and even interesting) if the dishes for the potions had to be bought, and after using the potion, the dishes could be used again. (if there is a mod on this topic, I will be grateful for the link)

Now I'm waiting for your ideas ...
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 06.01.22

More sandbox (the ability to deeply change the outside world). But, in this case, it will be a completely different game. With voxels and ores, yes.

V
Vettore 06.01.22

Well, it seems like a cool game, but sometimes the world seems the same no random events in the city, everything is somehow monotonous

I
Izuru Hitachi 06.01.22

The ability to control the army. Not 20 units of infantry, but an army, where there are at least 500 people (taking into account the optimization of the game, at least 100 people). Moreover, to manage not simple commands like "attack", but a more or less realistic model of attack on cities, defense, etc. That would be something new.

P
Playersaharan 06.01.22

Interesting quests and plot

I
IArlekinI 06.01.22

winjoo
what was it like in Oblivion when he was preparing the potions? He collected all the devices, retorts, flasks and so on, and then alchemized, then they simply replaced the alchemical table.
Quests
Guild syuzhetki normal quests and guilds, remembering the same Oblivion Companions quest not like the plot of the Fighters Guild. However, like the others.
Ganges in the same guilds.
In short, a lot of things. In general, Oblivion in the Skyrim shell.

B
Brian griffin 06.01.22

I personally only lack decent physics and animation (in particular, when playing from 3rd person)

r
rerz 06.01.22

in 10 years all our dreams will come true

M
Mobydimm 06.01.22

rerz
in 10 years the degradation of the game building will reach the gazebo. If the Blizzard has slipped to the MOBA, then Tamriel will be a MOBA.

y
yariko ookami 06.01.22

I've been running around Skyrim a lot, and that's what I remembered. Skyrim lacks unique items. Even crawling through all sorts of caves and ruins is almost impossible to find something worthwhile. Because having a good enchantor skill, you can make any item several times better. Sense then to explore the caves and Dwemer ruins ??? Well, yes, there are isolated artifacts like Azidal galoshes. But these are only a few, no more ...

I
IArlekinI 06.01.22

winjoo
from myself I can advise the mod "Swords of Jace", there are some of the swords in a single copy and you have to look for them.

f
falsh777 06.01.22

The magic is normal. Like Neverwinter nights for example.

r
rerz 06.01.22

Games and companies are slowly degrading, sadly, but I meant the technical side, hardware, so to speak - virtual reality technology, when the gamer himself is included in the game and a 3D life simulator, like in the Matrix ... and it will all be guys, 100 poods!

T
TTG 06.01.22

The old role-playing system.

Bogdan Litvinenko
He is.

s
saa0891 06.01.22

There is not enough time to play it.

M
MrWorld 06.01.22

In principle, there are mods, so everything is enough, although Skyrim has problems with quests, plot and animations