3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VoronkovSergey_96 06.01.22 10:42 pm

Box office failures of Russian cinema

59 Russian films were released in cinemas this half of the year. How many of them paid off? Thirty, twenty or ten? But the figure is much funnier, only 4 films paid off. Yes, you heard right, 4 films out of 59.
They were:
" Three heroes: Knight's move "(Budget $ 3.5 million -Charges $ 17.01 million)
" 8 new dates "(Budget $ 2.3 million -Charges $ 7.46 million)
" Duxless-2 "(Budget $ 4 million -Collection $ 7.9 million)
"Battle for Sevastopol" (Budget 124 million rubles -Collection 435 million rubles)
Chief editor of kinodata.pro Sergey Lavrov, said that all this is due to illegal placements of films on the Internet. Do you agree on it or do you think that it is better for Russians not to make films?
5 Comments
Sort by:
T
The dumpling is kind 06.01.22

Movies are still nothing. But the TV series should not be filmed XD

U
Ujin fix 06.01.22

Piracy has nothing to do with it. Simply remove the slag by and large. So people are afraid to go to the cinema.
P.S. It's strange that duhless paid off.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.01.22

I've wanted to go to the Thermik Genesis in Moscow. There are 12+, but the shows are only in the evening, after 20:30. At the same time, I will somehow have to get back home to the Moscow region. I scored, in short, and took advantage of the pirate. I'm talking I lead to the fact that not all films are broadcasted at a convenient time for us. I watched the poster at Avtozavodskaya, I was stuffed with Minyons all Saturday. I went to Domodedovskaya in Oblaka, the same thing. I passed the cinema in Vidnoye - again Minyons. So who is more than all the box office receipts. So it is with ours. Before comparing the box office, you need to give people the opportunity to watch these films

s
saa0891 06.01.22

Well, when the level of Hollywood will be then, apparently, they will pay off.

t
tovarish comrade 06.01.22

Evgen tried, not otherwise.