3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pro-VOD 06.01.22 10:42 pm

How to rip music out of a game? (Total Overdose)

As you know, an awesome Mouzon in Overdose, but here's the problem - how to get it from there?
16 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Nomad- 06.01.22

Here's a playlist if you can't get it;)

MOLOTOV:
Karmara
Step off
El mundo
Cerdo
Molotov Cocktail Party
Matate Tete
No Manches Mi Vida
Apocalypshit
Que No Te Hagas Bobo Jacobo

CONTROL MACHETE (all songs from Mucho Barato's 1997 album)
Humanos Mexicanos
Comprendes Mendes
Cheve

DELINQUENT HABIT:
This Is LA
House Of A Rising Drum
Beijing
Freedom Band
Downtown
I Can't Forget It
It's The Delinquents
Merry Go Round
Sick Syde Drop
Station Thirteen
Hey Tell 'em

other artists:
ALVERO GOMES OROZCO - La Cucaracha
STEVEN JOHN - Duele De Pistolas
DAVID SNELL - Mexican Nights
DAVID SNELL - Rio Grande
JOSE ALLFREDO JIMENEZ - El Ray

Had to rewrite manually from the official website ...

1ND33D 06.01.22

Who knows how to get the music out?

T
Till_Lindemann 06.01.22

It turns out to rip out Dragon Unpacker
http://www.elberethzone.net/
though not through Anpaker itself, but through the plugin "HyperRipper" built into it,
you can find it in the file menu

K
Kliptomania 06.01.22

Till_Lindemann, many thanks! But ... could you please explain in detail what and how? in which file of the game are these songs, what is their format, how to pull them out, etc. ???

Thanks in advance!!!

ZY The music in the game is just great! Especially the song in the main menu has been monitored, no one knows its exact name?

T
Till_Lindemann 06.01.22

in the folder with the game there is a file called like sound.naz or something like that, you start DragonAnpacker, go to the file menu, Open file (specify the file), then File again, HyperRipper opens the Ripper window, I don’t remember exactly what is there, but you have to select the types of files you are interested in (in this case, sound) and somewhere there, there is Start, scanning will start, when it ends, a window will appear
where there will be a lot of .ogg files look at the size you need those that are more than 1 megabyte, this is in the majority and there will be music, basically weighs from 2 to 4 meters, next to the necessary numbers there will be a number like 2 045 234 653, if it doesn’t work out, then I’ll write in more detail, just don’t give up right away. And then, frankly, I'm too lazy to climb again and remember, and I have already crashed the game, I quickly got tired of it :-)

R
Ramiro Cruz 06.01.22

-Nomad- and you know what the name is the music from the main menu of the atoms I really liked

P
PON 06.01.22

Anpaker does not pull out anything, GAP too. You can do anything else or not. Throw off the links if you get something. Please!

Y
Yurezz PLUS 06.01.22

100% It turns out to rip out the music of MR.Ripper ohm !! But this is just a plugin! We need a FAR program!
True, it will be difficult to figure it out at first (Hello DOS!)
I don’t remember the link (you can find it through Yandex)
. :))

K
Kliptomania 06.01.22

Ramiro Cruz,

Song from the main menu: DELINQUENT HABIT - RETURN OF THE TRES

I also really like the song! If you find it, please throw it on my soap:

[email protected]

s
space_monkey 06.01.22

Here in the internet I found a song from the main menu ... I really want to download the rest ...
PS Here is a link to the song if anything ... do not forget to say "thank you" =)
http://rapidshare.de/files/17816669/Double_Take_Soundtrack__hip- hop_mexican_song __-_ Delinquent_Habits _-_ Return_Of_The_Tres.mp3.html

K
Kliptomania 06.01.22

Oh! Thank you so much!

s
space_monkey 06.01.22

IN! My favorite:
http://www.zvuki.ru/T/P/15327/mp3/2

T
Tomasz 06.01.22

Tell me, does anyone have a FAR program along with this plugin to cut music from the game? The specified links are dead. Or is there any alternative program?

S
ScaryFad 06.01.22

I just want to search for songs on the internet.

A
AlSar 06.01.22

Main Topic: Delinquent Habits - Return Of The Tres

s
superrrman 06.01.22

Yes, the musical accompaniment in this game is awesome.