3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vincent25 06.01.22 10:54 pm

Finally a hacked version of (Dragon Age: Inquisition) appeared

hacked Dragon Age: Inquisition [Update 9] (2014) PC | RePack from xatab, you can finally play normally and not pay for this you..er
28 Comments
Sort by:
v
vincent25 06.01.22

saa0891 so let's break it down into points so that you understand everything.
# 1 I don't play it because I'm disappointed in it.
# 2 I think it's a viper because I expected more from a game that BioWare advertised almost every minute.
# 3 And in this thread, I just announced that a hacked version of the game appeared with the latest DLC and patch.
And before you write anything with your head, you have to think and not a sweet place that is bombing.

s
saa0891 06.01.22

vincent25

If I didn’t like the game, I would have abandoned it and didn’t return to it, and even more so I didn’t waste time creating such themes, you probably also downloaded and installed the repack.

v
vincent25 06.01.22

saa0891
I already threw it after playing for a maximum of 3 hours.
Believe it or not, I bought it.
But you waste time to go into this topic and write a stupid comment.
And I repeat once again, if you are wooden, read point 3

s
saa0891 06.01.22

vincent25

I already threw it after playing for a maximum of 3 hours.
Believe it or not, I bought it.

You can only sympathize, you should at least read the reviews or opinions of the players.

But you waste time to go into this topic and write a stupid comment.

Your first comment turned out to be stupid, so they paid attention to it, you must admit how stupid this part of the sentence looks like it's okay to play and not pay for this you..er
And why can't I waste my time on this topic, maybe then he wrote that this game is vyser.

v
vincent25 06.01.22

saa0891
You can only sympathize, you should at least read the reviews or opinions of the players.
tell me and you do not have your own opinion, to listen to the opinions of other players and read reviews.
Or you are a weak-willed creature that cannot think with your mind.
And why can't I waste my time on this topic,
and even more so I didn't waste time on creating such topics
, you contradict yourself, it means that you can't waste your time, but you can
And I am once again convinced that you cannot think sanely

s
saa0891 06.01.22

vincent25

tell me and you don't have your own opinion, to listen to the opinions of other players and read reviews.
Or you are a weak-willed creature that cannot think with your mind.

Unlike you, I have enough sense to buy only what I'm interested in, and if I'm not sure about some game, I can watch the review or read the opinions of the players so as not to be stupid like you.

contradicts himself, I mean you can not spend your time and you can be
And I once again convinced that common to think you can not

neither a contradiction there, show me where I wrote that to me this game is not like I'm in it I have not even played without your first comment just turned out healthy, but you don’t understand it.

A
Anemorus 06.01.22

If you don't like the game = this is not a reason to throw mud at it and repeat your negative opinion, stay with yours, and do not impose yours!

v
vincent25 06.01.22

saa0891
Unlike you, I have enough sense to buy only what I'm interested in, and if I'm not sure about some game, I can watch the review or read the opinions of the players so as not to be stupid like you.
So you consider all those who bought and tested the game, and then expressed their opinion or wrote a review, stupid. This is just called "lacking in mind"
Just you do not understand, read it again where I have written for you point by point, maybe then it will come to you