3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
N1KO 06.01.22 10:54 pm

Limbo vs Braid (Limbo)

Hello dear Xbox 360 owners, what do you think of Limbo? Does she look like Braid in any way?
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaccerOne 06.01.22

no, not very much, similar only in that: 1 We play as a little man, and the fact that both games are executed in 2D

N
N1KO 06.01.22

Have you played it? Which one did you like more?

G
GrafGan 06.01.22

N1KO
I didn’t play any of these Tokos in the forza)))

N
N1KO 06.01.22

Played) Both games are complex and atmospheric. The first is darker in black and white, the second is colorful and cheerful. Children are better off playing Braid)) Which is better? I don't even know, we'll see when I reach the final. There is also Machinarium, also a similar toy, but you need to think even more there.

U
User 585741 06.01.22

N1KO
"the second is colorful and cheerful. Children are better off playing Braid"
I fundamentally disagree. This "cheerfulness" and "colorfulness" has such an eerie and chilling double bottom that you yourself are amazed. The game very brutally shows that there is time and what its price. But this is achieved not by the visual part, but more by the inner feelings of the player. Thinner, that is.

N
N1KO 06.01.22

I fundamentally disagree.
The child will still not understand what you wrote. And the fact that the hero's head flies off his neck when he gets caught in a trap, he is definitely aware of this.

M
Merinostas 06.01.22

both games are great. My favorite platformers. I played in BRAID for a long time, but recently I changed it in boxing, now I'm playing in LIMBO. Gloomy, eerie, atmospheric, the sounds are great! Definitely one of the best arcade games ever!

C
Chupacabra [now lemon fla 06.01.22

they cannot be compared, children can play braid, limbo cannot be played, but I liked both

S
Sooltan DJ 06.01.22

For me, both are masterpieces. Although Limbo is more complex, atmospheric, dark and scary. Especially when you see the death of GG.

C
Chupacabra [now lemon fla 06.01.22

Sooltan DJ
Yes, I remember a spider's paw, not very pleasant emotions.

B
BergoVic 06.01.22

Sooltan DJ
Couldn't spoil [you fucking moron]? The game still came out on pitch, now a lot of people will play it.
I myself ran on Guboks for a long time, but in such games, small surprises are important, and you spoil one of the main ones.

Subject: Braid itself has not even seen (except perhaps a review in Igromania), and Limbo is a handmade masterpiece, so I'm for him.

V
Vinsrespect 06.01.22

N1KO
These games are completely different.
And I liked Limbaugh better than Braid. And it's much easier

S
Sinking tichka 06.01.22

A ha haha)))

23hudo 06.01.22

limbo is much shorter and simpler than braid, and limbo doesn't have that deep meaning. She is interesting, but does not touch as a braid. Considering that limbo was made by the development team, and braid was made by one person - probably the second is still better. But personally, I liked both equally - each has its own advantages.

E
Enterprise_1701A 06.01.22

vice versa! Limbaugh was done by one person.

S
Sooltan DJ 06.01.22

Couldn't have spoiled [, you fucking idiot]
right off the bat ?
I didn’t say anything so important except that GG constantly dies coolly from which he becomes scared himself.

V
Volt123 06.01.22

I liked Braid better, because during the passage, thinking there is no less important than reacting in time and having good finger dexterity.
Anyway, Braid is better in my opinion, the plot is better and the gameplay is more original.
In Limbo, some gameplay elements are taken from other games, although this cannot be called a serious disadvantage.
Total:
Braid 10/10
Limbo 9/10

S
SkyGame 06.01.22

Braid is finally more like Mario, to jump on enemies.

m
maaaks777 06.01.22

"Braid for Children".
I doubt such riddles as children will guess there.

X
Xaker 23 06.01.22

I liked Limbo better than Braid, because during the passage, thinking there is no less important than reacting in time and having good finger dexterity.
Well, in Limbo there is a moment when 2 capacans fly at you at the same time, there, too, sleight of hand did not interfere