3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spasedemon 06.01.22 10:55 pm

Heroes (LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes)

Well, I went through the plot of this game, the game is short and the question is how to open characters such as the Martian hunter aquaman and other heroes, thanks in advance
30 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_Y 06.01.22

Collect golden cubes, build gates from them, and heroes will come out of these gates. Then you buy. Just before the Martian Hunter is there dofiga collecting them. Either 175 or all 250.

s
sharker2009 06.01.22

And where to build these gates?

S
Seguro 06.01.22

Bosses can only be bought after fighting them. Fights become available after turning on bet computers around the city. Disabled ones are indicated by a red pillar of light

T
TheBeast 06.01.22

does anyone know exactly where all the golden gates are located on the map, otherwise we have collected almost all of them, and flying around the whole city is not at all cool.

I
I_Am_Ronin 06.01.22

TheBeast
Well they are actually all marked on the map

T
TheBeast 06.01.22

strange, I didn’t seem to notice only golden cubes, red cubes, vehicles, bosses, people in distress.

R
Riсhard 06.01.22

Where to find Aquaman specifically?

P
PaulBaumer 06.01.22

Ghost Rider
in the water! (joke)

T
TheBeast 06.01.22

I am now stuck in a mission where 1.000.000 need to be collected (golden gate in the park) has anyone passed? It seems like the Joker and Riddler are needed, but they are nowhere to be found.

P
PaulBaumer 06.01.22

TheBeast
in the sense of "no"

T
TheBeast 06.01.22

Where to get them? I only have Robin, Batman, Superman from Clark Kent and Penguin collected about 800,000

P
PaulBaumer 06.01.22

TheBeast
1. did you complete the game? 2. open the city computers of the batman over which there are red pillars. villains will be shown there upon opening. find the ridler and the joker. you saved up on them :)

T
TheBeast 06.01.22

I went through the whole game, except for this level and all the characters are open except for 1 which is for 250 yellow cubes (I did not go through all the levels in the free game). at that level, the Plot mode is not allowed to change characters, only those that are there. I'm wondering what to do with the telescope, and where to pour the green slurry from the rectangular "pool"?

H
Hauptsatana 06.01.22

TheBeast
The same problem .. :( Only from Clark Kent you can make Superman if you go to his phone booth

H
Hauptsatana 06.01.22

TheBeast
but no, everything is fine, you need to break the golden dome on the "ACE Chemicals" building with a superman, then jump on the red post, turn the valve and break the bat with the robot that appears;)
Here's the help:

T
TheBeast 06.01.22

Hauptsatana, did you collect 1,000,000 there? I only scored 966.860, what to do with the ball that remains after blowing up the penguins? And the telescope interests me, what to do with it at all?
I watched the video, they are generally useless, so I didn't get it somewhere.

G
Glebaster6 06.01.22

How to change the hero in the city?

P
PaulBaumer 06.01.22

Glebaster6 you
hold down the hero change key. EXACTLY her and not "next character previous character"

G
Glebaster6 06.01.22

Thank you

R
R1kki 06.01.22

I have everything open except 11 men and 1 level where 1.000.000 and 101 cubes are gold how to open them 11 men?