3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vattgern 06.01.22 10:55 pm

How to save the Lion Cub from Cintra from the White Cold and from Emhyr? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Ciri escaped from the White Cold, but decided to become an empress. Why?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr1398 06.01.22

Because someone took her to Emgyr.

I
Ilya233 06.01.22

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_kontsovki_v_igre_vse-144637/

V
Vattgern 06.01.22

Thanks for the information. I will correct mistakes.

D
Dearlight 06.01.22

Ilya233
It's strange, I took Ciri to Emgyr and I still have the best ending .. There everything depends on the dialogues, you just have to do what Ciri herself wants and there will be no problems. By the way, there is an important aspect for a good ending related to the award that affects Ciri. with the empress, most likely associated with a conversation between Voorhis and Geralt.

I
Ilya233 06.01.22

Dearlight
I dropped the link to everything that affects the endings in the game. Look...

D
Dearlight 06.01.22

Ilya233
Yes, I understand she becomes an empress when Emhyr wins the war, but I chose Diykstra (sorry for Roche and Thaler, of course))) And there is a mistake about Emhyr. This gives a positive attitude to Ciri

I
Ilya233 06.01.22

Dearlight
How could you. Ehh ... I exchanged faithful comrades for a "rat" :(

D
Dearlight 06.01.22

Ilya233
But with him the ending is good ... The north blooms and smells and the usurper Emhyr gets what he deserves))

I
Ilya233 06.01.22

Dearlight
Well, then they did not die in vain. Already good...

S
Sheff322 06.01.22

let him die

D
Dearlight 06.01.22

Ilya233
Well, this is the catch in fact, of all the only patriot, this is just the same Dijkstra. Roche and Thaler essentially surrender the entire north in the hope of giving the name to Temeria, but this is somehow not good) Dijkstra, on the contrary, talks about the unification of the entire north ...

E
Eagle387 06.01.22

Dearlight
No

O
Old_Nick 06.01.22

Eagle387
What's "no"?
That Roche is not a traitor to Timeria? Who is he? How is he better than the Baron?
At least he does not hide from anyone that he went to serve a former enemy. And this one only hides behind loud words. Accept help from the peasants, knowing that they will be punished - "we are for the country!" And to protect them later - no, we have "strategic plans". That's why in the camp of the Nilfs the order hangs: "Do not touch the Timerian partisans in any case, engage in battle only for self-defense." Such, it turns out, are "partisans" that the "enemy" is grooming and lileitis. An excellent gift for the nilf is to crush the north by betrayal from the inside. The only possible organizers of real resistance, Rodovid and Dijkstra, were killed by "agents of influence" and that's it - the war is over.
Who, it's really a pity - Bianca, with the fact that she knows and her incontinence, in any way - not a tenant: (
And Roche is a bitch nkavedeshnaya

H
Hawkwind 06.01.22

Well, I don’t know, based on the book and game information, Diystkra is actually the second Emhyr. He is a former royal spy, for him the main control, methods are not important. In this regard, the endings of Dijkstra-Emhyr are equivalent. And the book Geralt (IMHO) would not go away, leaving Roche and the company to be torn apart.

i
icebear2 06.01.22

Probably you chose Roshe in the war and not diykstra, the nilfs took over the world + to the emgyr he took all the brains out of the ciri. At least Dijkstra united the territories and adjusted the economy, and yes, the witch-hunt stopped and the emgyr deserved his death, a scoundrel.

O
Old_Nick 06.01.22

Eagle387
Well my - do not read, but read / listen to what they write / say in the game,

E
Eagle387 06.01.22

Old_Nick
Dude, I didn't write "No" for you, I was mistaken)