3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 06.01.22 10:55 pm

Pre-order (Pro Evolution Soccer 2016)

Pre-order is already open on Steam. Do you think it's worth pre-ordering? The price is reasonable, the rewards for good and system requirements are surprisingly very low.
8 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhimipe 06.01.22

Maybe low because of very high quality optimization?

A
Anton Neklyudov 06.01.22

Marquess,
see the graphics there is no such as they showed in the trailers, even on PS4 and XONE, plus it is officially said that on PC the graphics will be cut even more so think about it. The players from far away are the same little fattrests, the game has become faster, this is its plus, the menu is still 2005, the modes are still trimming of the former PES 12-13.

A
Anton Neklyudov 06.01.22

zhimipe is
not there and so it was cut on the PC

M
Marquess 06.01.22

Anton Neklyudov

have more arguments? The graphics suit me, and the gameplay is much closer to me in PES than in FIFE. The only drawbacks are the names of the clubs translated into Russian (there are also caps, mb patches) and few licenses. And the pluses are the Become a Legend mode, there is also some kind of anniversary in this peso and licensed UEFA cups, etc. In PES you at least feel that you are on the field, and not like in fifa, some kind of small, like a street arena

Y
YurOK29 06.01.22

Where is it officially said that the graph will be cut? if there is something proof. It is said that it will be different on the PC, but it is not said that it will be cut, here is a quote from Adam Bhatti from the interview: “The PC version will have its own game code, which is different from other versions. This version will have a lot more features than the PS4. "

Y
YurOK29 06.01.22

Marquess
I bought a dog for the first time this year, I didn't buy it since version 6, I got hooked on fifa, and this year I decided to buy a dog because in the fifa in the ultimate there are handicaps and wild cheaters, that's already got enough, so I decided to get acquainted with the dog this year, and do not care the wind that there is no license, and so on. the main plus in the price, and of.inf. how it will look on pc is not yet, and no less interesting myClub mode, + worthy content on pre-order: 1 player of the UEFA.com Team of the Year 2014, 1 player - Neymar, 10,000 OE x 15 weeks., 20 recovery items, 5 contracts with players. Unlike pre-order fifa.

s
smiley_alex 06.01.22

When will there be at least a demo for pc?

T
Traun 06.01.22

I'm thinking of taking PES. Have questions:
Are the rosters updated every week, like in Peso?
Does fifa work well online, like in peso?
Can you trust Igromagaz? Is activation exactly on the incentive? they are the cheapest.