3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cucumber312 06.01.22 11:07 pm

Don't play this crooked game. [UnderBlog] (TERA: The Next)

In general, my story begins with yesterday night.
After playing Stalker, I decided to then update the game and play for the gunner.
But, alas, the launcher thought quite differently.
He just didn't want to download the update files, at all.

I went to the game forum, was a little surprised by the number of posts, but said nothing, it happens.
I looked at the solution in different topics, everywhere they suggested deleting the Data folder in the launcher folder along with the .txt file, deleted it. It didn't help, the launcher still didn't want to download the update files. And here the fun begins.

At night I wrote to the TP about the problem, I even attached the ID of the error report.
I wrote that I deleted the Data folder more than 3 times (it is).
In the morning I checked my mailbox, TP gave the answer:
Answer TPU Dear user,
Delete the Data folder from the Destiny Launcher folder and delete the Tera_version.txt file (located in the Destiny Tera folder).
After that, please try to run the launcher as an administrator, after disabling the security software, as it may interfere with the correct operation of the launcher.
Thank you for contacting support!
Of course, this is what I did. And more than once. And after the recent reinstallation of Shindovs, I have no antivirus at all.
And my application was closed. Like this.

In the meantime, the thread on the forum with the error about insufficient RAM got over 30+ pages. The owners of 4/10/16 GB of RAM mainly write there. Some people still have errors with the launcher. My mistake, it still does not want to disappear, even after the client is completely removed.

PS Prior to this global update, the launcher completely downloaded updates after technical work. Even if the speed always dropped to zero, but he rocked. There were no errors with the game before. And in the end, I realized how flawed Destiny is. They broke the game with their curvature, they still can't put a normal launcher, but they continue to introduce garbage into the shop. If you want to play Teru, go to the American server.
Ruoff Tera - taking out money and not giving a damn about the players.
1 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odrius 06.01.22

I downloaded the update quite calmly without any errors. Maybe it's not just the Data folder, but something else? Here it may play a role what system you have, the driver, what antivirus software is installed or something else, xs I will not lie, but I have never had any problems with the launcher. And as for taking out money, I personally have not invested a dime in tera and I am quite comfortable, but I don’t give a damn about the rest.

PS Gentlemen, uncover your shit and throw kakakhi at everyone to the right and to the left :-D