3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegPP3 15.11.19 11:00 pm

Technical issues (Xbox 360)

This theme is created exclusively for technical issues.

Broken hdd how to disassemble and repair the console, the error (e 73 road Е74, etc.) - and all questions in the same spirit ask here. Also there is a chance that your question has been discussed before and was resolved, so review the topic, there is a lot of useful information.

---
Before you ask a question on any error, remember special. topic -the Types of errors the Xbox 360. There you will be able to figure out what kind of sick your console.
---

224 Comments
Sort by:
C
CoolerMan 15.11.19

please, how is it possible to connect the sound if you play on a monitor?
5.1)

G
Glastonbury 15.11.19

If the optical column is, through him, and the sound is respectively 5.1. If not, it will only be 2.1.

k
kamazik05 15.11.19

I b\n joystick...a Few days ago, took it to the other, that's the best game to play..it it worked fine, brought it home...does not plow...I already read the whole book about setting up the xbox'and...and he just blinks...who's to say what's the problem??

G
Glastonbury 15.11.19

You need to calibrate the frequency of Joey's upstairs near the connector, and labels Microsoft there is a small round button with such ))) the parentheses on the right. Press it and the same on the console, frequency sitout and joystick work. If not, the banal exhausted.

k
kamazik05 15.11.19

I have batteries, I have them loaded but the frequency I will try thank you very much)))

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 15.11.19

Can X360 set screw instead of the 120GB on (for example 1.5 TB?)

G
Glastonbury 15.11.19

Hollywood Undead
No, because it is necessary to flash and the firmware on the terabyte screw does not exist.

D
DzubeiSan 15.11.19

People that situation this morning blasting the box showed 3 fire consoles just over a year bought in the summer of 2008. What to do to be buried, or else there is a possibility that everything will be fine ?

0020 absence, or failure of the GPU just may not grasp power.

I
IOpka 15.11.19

it is hoped that the unit was dead, and not Boxing, ask one of your friends, unless of course any with the Boxing :)

l
lomonosov777 15.11.19

Remember I have 3 red lit: thought of prismwake overheated, and it turns out plemyanik not until the end of the plug from the unit into the socket, put)))

I
IOpka 15.11.19

hahahaha, I have that , a little crazy is not gone )))))))))))))

K
KInG-KING 15.11.19

Today I bought the Xbox360 Elite but fails to connect it via HDMI sound on is but no pictures saying I need to verify the input device is the TV I have a SONY KLV - 32S550A 32дюйма and vabsche can it support HDMI??

K
Kouzen 15.11.19

Bitterly observed that computers go into the past,and it is no secret that is becoming more popular Xbox 360.
As the fellow said: the Meaning is to update the hardware on the computer if games for it delayed and sometimes do not come out,and the exclusives for PC, and say nothing - no,and if there is junk
So I began to think about buying a Xbox 360....
Had the chance to buy either a new Xbox 360 Arcade Jasper(with cooling system) or Xbox 360 Elite Falcon but the fee - which is known as the most reliable fee-often burns out and at low loads,and has many other problems which are fixed on Jasper.
So they both cost about 4500-5000 used,stitched.
And I can not understand which is better?Where are often faulty?Which one has any advantages?
That's want prompted know Pasniki,not the supporters of a object)))))
And more, with a description of your choice....

O
Olerg 15.11.19

The glyuchennaya mother Boxing is the Zephyr. Falcon only the processor bungled on a new 65nm manufacturing process and is not heated, and on the GPU though and added an extra radiator for cooling but the technology of production remained the same. So the problem now is only with the GPU, and trust me a lot.
Therefore, any take Jasper for GPU at last transferred to the new process. Shorter will be more reliable. But ask knowledgeable people to flash the drive or not and you will be with litsuhoy to sit or take it immediately flashed Jasper.
When you go to buy then pay attention to the power supply which must be with power output - 150 watts and the 12v window ------- 12,1 Ah!
Falcon - 175 watts in the box 12v ------- 14,2 And Zephyr is 203 watts
Good luck!

K
Kouzen 15.11.19

Jasper is also stitched.........

O
Olerg 15.11.19

Well, I say take that time stitched. To an Arcade then the hardcore will buy, though it is more expensive than to buy it in the kit, but on the other hand, can and memory card to do on my second box (I have two of them. one treated me regularly from three lights of death) only the memory card and everything is fine, think of the avatars there.

S
Slash MacCole 15.11.19

Hello dear console gamers,I have a question.I don't have HDTV,can tell,and most importantly show an adapter for VGA input,if they are ETS,thanks in advance.

G
Glastonbury 15.11.19

Slash MacCole

You will need this.

S
Slash MacCole 15.11.19

Thank you,but in Russia it actually buy?

U
Ukropchik 15.11.19

Yes.