3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22 11:07 pm

Impressions of the full version of the game (Max Payne)

Personally, I liked everything. Full rulez! The close intertwining of the storylines of both games is of great interest. Well, the final scene, followed by the track "Late Goodbye", is simply the best. I even had tears in my eyes ....... Not every film is as catchy as the story of Max Payne ............
40 Comments
Sort by:
w
wiwt 06.01.22

gmmm .... passed faster than the first .... it is not clear ... after all they promised at least three times longer .... the game is already secondary ... but I liked it ..... in my eyes only the element of lava story saves the game .. again the ending is blurry ... in short xs ... a strong middle peasant .... no more ..

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

Yes, the game is very cool .... The drawing of the characters, well, everything is just awesome, this love story is also enough for the soul, all these slowdowns are like in the matrix, super. But there are only glitches, they did not finish a little, they hurried to see ... or did not test it to the end, probably ..... And the game is sooo cool, you rarely see such, but still normal Venom, Flashpoint resistance, Mafia, are also very cool toys (at my discretion)

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

Uh-uh, peppers! There are no glitches, patch, right now everything needs to be patched. Yes, and also this plot is 3 times longer, and not the game itself. And cooler! The line about "Address Unknown" is just flying away! Philosophy of paranoia: -L And there is also an alternative ending, if that ;-)

B
Bullet-tooth tony 06.01.22

I liked it by and large. Externally, MP2, of course, has become much better. Although the first was in terms of plot and gameplay more steadily. From what I didn’t like in the second: Bullet time slows down very little, God forbid, by 30 percent. The slowdown is now endless, but the sense from it has noticeably diminished. I also didn't like it: a huge number of characters remained from the first part, well, why did you need to kill them ALL? They will probably do MP-3. And from the second practically nothing, except for the main character, remained.
In general, a typical situation is the Sequel vs the Original.

C
Candid 06.01.22

Great game. Maxim himself has become more serious and stylish. But "love story" is superfluous to mine, well, it's just hard to believe that a man whose wife was killed by his beloved, after several years falls in love with some girl (who is also a heartless killer). The game engine is old, just a good job has been done on it. And, of course, the well-known Havoc also benefits the game. True, the AI ​​let us down, I was expecting something more. but still the game is great. Everyone needs to play E1, because Max Payne (1-2) is even a classic of the genre.

T
Twister 06.01.22

I agree with Candid, you're right. The game is great, but as they say, "Any game has flaws."

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

For me personally, the game has sunk deep into my soul ... and, as always, first of all, the plot ... well, and its implementation, respectively. The sound design is simply mind-blowing .... in my head is still spinning "we keep driving into the night it's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye" ... to tears, brothers. By the way, only a small glitch disappointed: when the final sound track is playing, there are no videos. I just sit and stare at a completely black screen. There are not even credits. What could be the problem?

x
xXx 06.01.22

People Max Payne, Mafia, Sea Dogs2, CoF are the best games. But Max Payne, in my opinion, should keep the first place. I have not seen a game with a storyline that would be so great

M
Maska-Z 06.01.22

as usual in action, the first game is much better than the second; I would put Max Payne in 1st place, and Max Payne-2 in the distant 3rd place :)), I agree with the previous opinion;
if the developers had not added a new heroine Mona Sachs to the plot of the game Max Payne-2, then the game would have looked very shabby :))

P
PlayGround.ru 06.01.22

I don’t know, I don’t know, brothers. The first Max Payne is my first game, which I played with pleasure. Of course, it was boring to watch all the cartoons for the third time - I wanted a beautiful action. But there you play a simple blockbuster, and you are just happy that you passed the game. And here you really feel like Max Payne, and not running on kilometer-long snot, stuffed with drugs. Everything is clean, everything is clear. It's like watching a movie. The game may be short, but all 3D action games are short - Hitman, The Matrix, Max Payne. And in the end - it's really mind-blowing ... You are busy with your own business, accustomed to the fact that you finish games quickly, but she ... this beauty dies ... My soul gets bad, like from a real blockbuster without a happy end, and then this soundtrack ... I don't even want to replay it again, relive it all ...

M
MoNA 06.01.22

Tell me, dear people))) On what then should the 3rd part be done everything would be like: "And they lived happily ever after and had children, and in the future they continued the path of their parents ... The girl followed in the footsteps of his father, and the boy followed in the footsteps of his mother ..." like the opposite is true. Subject! And then in the 3rd part ... how they fought ... Ugh! What am I talking about? It sucks ... utter. Not a real, banal ending and that's all. And when she dies, it's a pity! But but not boring. I'm just trudging from the second part! But the first one is not far from it in my opinion))) And about the third part, rabbits brothers ... who is waiting - do not hope (((I read the officially published interview , it says it all ... If you want to give a reference.For the faint-hearted fans of Max Payne, I would not recommend sticking your nose there;)

D
DeX 06.01.22

Mona does not die if you go through on the highest difficulty level;) so we are waiting for the 3rd part ..

N
Nerial aka Danmer foreva 06.01.22

"Max Payne is a merciless story about a man that does not pass painlessly for those who play" (c)? ...
In general, I think the creators made the right unheppy end. Fuck all these kids, weddings, happy endings, pink snot and so on. You sat down to play Max Payne and not something else. The hero of this story is a man with a cut line of fate, punishing those who "overnight broke his life." Even the name of the hero can be read as "maximum pain", if you do not look at his spelling. I got tremendous pleasure playing this game. The creators did their best, my personal respect to them! In general, we will wait for the third Max, if such is foreseen ...

R
Red_HOT_41 06.01.22

2 Nerial aka Danmer foreva Will see where he is going!
Max Payne is generally my favorite game, it was, is and wakes up always beloved! I play it WITH HUGE PLEASURE that in the first and in the second, both are super. And I don’t want to talk about the plot at all .... kalasalny !!! Max Payne and Max Payne 2 are masterpieces

A
AlexWake777 06.01.22

Max Payne and Max Payne2 are brilliant works! This is more than games, this is a whole life, a piercingly sad life of a person who has lost everyone he loved.
I came across the best, in my opinion, reviews of both parts, please read it, you will not regret it: Max Payne 1- http://pc.ogl.ru/game/read/1021974206
Max Payne 2-http: //pc.ogl. ru / game / read / 1021974249

M
MalenkiyMonstr 06.01.22

People, I have to make an official statement!))))))))
I started writing a book on Max Payne. The beginning is already there, you can read it here: malenkiymonstr.livejournal.com.
I would be glad to have advice and ideas about the implementation of the plot.

U
Ultras84 06.01.22

The first Max Payne is better.

T
T0MAHAWK 06.01.22

Immortal Temka ...

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 06.01.22

The first is better in the plot, the second in the graph

J
Jart 06.01.22

The first is better, the second is a little lost in the atmosphere.