3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Setesh 06.01.22 11:07 pm

Perfect Save (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

As everyone knows, it will be possible to transfer the save from Ground Zero to Phantom Pain to get some goodies in the latter - Snake's stealth suit, personnel for the Base and the ability to return to Camp Omega, and all those rescued in GZ will be the personnel of the base in PP. Who has the most complete and perfect preservation? Most broke))
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pleomaxx27 06.01.22

Setesh
http://www.playground.ru/cheats/metal_gear_solid_5_ground_zeroes_sohranenie_savegame_igra_projdena_na_100-56674/ - Saving Where does the info come
from? can you refer?

N
NDes 06.01.22

Pleomaxx27
Konami provided some details regarding the possibility of transferring their saves from Metal Geal Solid V: Ground Zeroes to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. In general, everything is standard.

To transfer the saves, you will need both discs if you purchased the game on physical media. If you bought the game digitally, you will need to use the same account.
As a bonus for loyalty, you will be provided with the following items:
- a disguise suit from Ground Zeroes
- equipment for the main base, including any POWs from among the saved ones
- the opportunity to visit the Omega camp

S
Setesh 06.01.22

Pleomaxx27
thank you, I didn't even think that the save could be in the "cheats" on the site, I was looking in the "files"))

P
Pleomaxx27 06.01.22

Geliuz
Thank you for the detailed answer. Is it possible to simply download the save (as Setesh did) and transfer it to TPP? Although, I think, you do not have an exact answer to my question ...

S
Setesh 06.01.22

Pleomaxx27
no one has an exact answer, the game has not come out yet) but there is always hope)

J
Jay c 06.01.22

People, but how to check in GZ which missions, for example, passed with what rating? And I don’t remember which ones))) Well, to knock out achievements and so on.

N
NDes 06.01.22

Pleomaxx27
Not sure, but maybe this way
Spoiler

N
NDes 06.01.22

Jay C
Play record and test statistics.