3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jedis2010 15.11.19 11:01 pm

Gwyn unique map Geralt and CRIS (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Gwyn unique map Geralt and CRIS. In General, who found respond and share infoy))
35 Comments
Sort by:
H
HorvaT_G 15.11.19

Their camp just below the mill of the dwarves.

G
GventPlayer 15.11.19

Timur Virinsky
I Philip and the dragon silentreatment immediately knocked out in the first village, the merchant and the blacksmith in zalyp'ya
they are both random.

T
Timur Virinsky 15.11.19

GventPlayer
oops, so also the dragon gold?) three jackdaws? with zerrikania? did not even know about this) oops)

G
GventPlayer 15.11.19

Timur Virinsky
yeah ) this dragon against the deck of monsters the most. I like that at a time were executed, the enemy has 7 cards at a time :-)

T
Timur Virinsky 15.11.19

GventPlayer
useful) usually with monsters passed round the enemy)

G
GventPlayer 15.11.19

Timur Virinsky
look here my posts might have something to take
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/soveti_po_igre_v_gvint_gwent_tips-865755
start at the end so easier to find :-)

C
Crazy Garik 15.11.19

Found this elf, but he doesn't have any cards and it is impossible to play. (Quint with the innkeeper and a tournament was held). Where can I find a map of CRIS? (There is quest to the game with him, when you win Quint from Sigi).

L
Lars Fillmore 15.11.19

The location of the elf, who can win the map CRIS.

p
prot64 15.11.19

Lars Fillmore
no he did

y
yar1097 15.11.19

prot64
She is on the quest Quint: the Game is won in Novigrad. In order to be sent to the elf, you need to beat the Vim Vivaldi, the Home of the Marquis Reuven and serenity.

p
prot64 15.11.19

Crazy Garik
ATP

D
Dreadnought_97 07.01.21

Stanislav_Batkovich
Completed the quest "Games in Novigrad" and it ended with two players. You don't know how to play with Scoya'tael and Diykstroy. Scoya 'the Taelic merchant does not play for nothing. I need a quest, but I have completed it.

D
Dreadnought_97 07.01.21

m
mfvanek 12.01.21

Dreadnought_97
I have a similar situation. I have not yet figured out how to get out to the skoyatael.

S
SakvIL 19.08.21

Dreadnought_97
Personally, my quest ended without playing with the skoyatael, but when he came to him he played with me without a quest