3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
humerskin 06.01.22 11:32 pm

Behind the back appeared a crossbow like Nepis (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A crossbow appeared behind my back like a non-copy for a bug and how to deal with it and in general you can use it or not ???
14 Comments
Sort by:
E
Eagle387 06.01.22

Shta?

B
Boogie-man 06.01.22

That is, listening to the dialogue and watching the cutscene is not destiny? Vesemir gives it to you, says that he played it at cards. And to use ... probably a radial menu with signs is also not destiny to open and open your eyes.

E
Eagle387 06.01.22

Boogie___man
That's it. At least I looked at the training.

S
San226 06.01.22

Look in your inventory, you have it there in a specially designated cell, you can remove it ... although it is extremely useful with flying opponents, and under water it is your only weapon. How to use is written above.

PS / Then these characters rivet big posts, like: 101 reasons why you shouldn't play The Witcher 3, why the game is shit, etc.

Y
Youxyxol 06.01.22

Nobody understood what it was about, apparently.
So, there is such a bug: during the first plot transition on Skellig, an NPC crossbow appears behind Geralt's back (for example, such as that of Vernon Roche). And instead of a sword in the cutscene, Geralt hits the pirates with this crossbow. The treatment is as follows: you need to sleep with any girl, in any of the brothels.

B
Boogie-man 06.01.22

Vychuchol
Well, that's how it was necessary to write, otherwise it is not clear. For example, I haven't been to Skeliga yet, so I don't know that such a bug exists.

Y
Youxyxol 06.01.22

A crossbow appeared behind his back like a non-writing.
Well, these words lead to certain thoughts, it is already clear that this is not about an ordinary crossbow. And I myself have met such a bug, so I know what needs to be done to get rid of it.

L
Legion1130 06.01.22

Does Vychuchol
hit hard ? Or is it just texture and damage and animation from equipped sword?

T
Timur Virinsky 06.01.22

Vychuchol
"NPC" in his dialect, this is most likely an NPC; DDD

Y
Youxyxol 06.01.22

Legion1130 Strikes
only in the cutscene, the rest of the time the crossbow hangs aimlessly behind the GG's back.

O
Old_Nick 06.01.22

Vychuchol ".. It is treated like this: you need to sleep with any girl, in any of the brothels ..."
not only - you can also "fistfight". In short, you need the engine itself to force the "section" of Geralt

Y
Youxyxol 06.01.22

Old_Nick
Exactly, I just wrote one of the options.

G
Gutsz 06.01.22

Play the game carefully)

B
Bupycop 06.01.22

Putnik_Dirar
it depends on the crossbow and the level of the monsters and the monsters themselves.