3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19 11:01 pm

Display issue (The Last Remnant)

Good time to all. There was an unexpected problem. When you run at a resolution of 1366х720 full screen is missing the icons dialogs of the characters and names of locations on the city map. When running in any windowed mode the problem disappears. Compatibility modes and other shamanism with properties does not help. Previously run full screen without a problem. Windows win 7x64.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SamuelGiene 15.11.19

Try to reinstall the game without deleting the save .

S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19

SamuelGiene
Tried with deleting saves and without removing. Also cleaned the registry and no results.

S
SamuelGiene 15.11.19

Star_Ocean
Pirates or the steam version ?

S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19

SamuelGiene
Pirates, of course. WP catalyst repak. Had previously played fine.

S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19

Now to the setting of the battles happen in slow mo. Enabling the graphics card back leads to the resumption of bug with icons. What to do?

S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19

Managed to solve the problem. The reason was the wings game drivers discrete and integrated graphics. After removal of the game profile settings built-in vidyuhi everything fell into place.

K
Krobat96 15.11.19

Star_Ocean
Detail as possible, and then the same problem don't know what to do.

S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19

Krobat96
Usually in the system tray is the icon of Intel( something there), when you click on that opens the settings for the integrated vidyuhi. In these settings it is necessary to find the 3D settings and delete the game profile( if any), run the game and check. If the profile is not, then it must be added, run the game to check, and sometimes again to remove.

K
Krobat96 15.11.19

Star_Ocean
Oh...I Have a pair of AMD, such manipulation did not work. But thanks for the answer.

S
Star_Ocean 15.11.19

Krobat96
Well, try to either delete the profile of the game in both or in discrete play with the settings. I never figured out what causes this problem, but can be solved uniquely. Maybe vertical sync gives such an effect.