3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheGoshka 06.01.22 11:32 pm

Battlefield 3 is incompatible with Windows 8.1. (Battlefield 3)

When there was a seven, the game at high settings gave out 50-70 fps, reinstalled Windows and installed 8.1. Many problems in the system were solved: shutting down Skype, crashing keyboard settings and updating graphics drivers. Everything would be fine, but Battlefield 3 began to issue at minimum settings. 30 fps. I read that this is due to incompatibility with figure eight. What should I do?
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blitzwing 06.01.22

There are no incompatibility problems with me. Is Winda a pirate? If yes, then try to put the original assembly, and not all sorts of left-handed builds.

T
TheGoshka 06.01.22

Blitzwing
Stands from D! Akova as clean as glass.

B
Blitzwing 06.01.22

TheGoshka
Then I do not know what the problem is, I play on the laptop flies on ultras Win 8.1 pro x 64

B
Blitzwing 06.01.22

Check during the launch of the game, what other processes are running, it may be something else, try to play with priorities.

v
vovabelyi 06.01.22

TheGoshka
if it is clean, then what is there from "D! Akova" ??? incl. put it clean ..

D
Dimkinpark 06.01.22

Today I installed battle 3 at 8.1, everything plows without complaints, only Chrome now does not include the plugin, I had to use Internet Explorer

T
TheGoshka 06.01.22

In general, the problem was solved by itself, after installing all the updates for Windows.