3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaRtKuS 06.01.22 11:32 pm

Beta test (Might and Magic: Heroes 7)

Has anyone played a beta game on Steam
16 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ed_21 06.01.22

MaRtKuS
No, we haven't played yet, so I'm thinking of buying on the incentive, but it's too expensive of course.

B
Badger 06.01.22

I looked at the stream of Heroes .. and then the thoughts about buying disappeared right away .. I did not see anything drastically changing the gameplay for the third heroes .. This is more a continuation of the sixth heroes, as it seemed to me ... Upset ..

B
Badger 06.01.22

And after that ... the beta was not launched ... Zinc to the news https://mmh7.ubi.com/ru/blog/post/view/important-information-beta-delay (in English)

M
MaRtKuS 06.01.22

Badger
Heroes 7 plot between H4 and H5 same

M
MaRtKuS 06.01.22

Ed_21
mmm

B
Badger 06.01.22

MaRtKuS
The developers talked a lot about the fact that the third ones were the most successful, so they will keep the course on the gameplay of the third heroes (I won't give a link, look too lazy, only a word can be trusted) .. After watching the stream, all the desire to spend money really disappeared .. Then if at first you were tormented by doubts based on prices, then then the problem simply ceased to exist .. we are waiting for the release ..

M
MaRtKuS 06.01.22

Badger
Well, we'll see when it comes out

K
KpoxuHcaH 06.01.22

FWFPIE6ZTVBU gave the key, I'm not going to play if you want

N
NDes 06.01.22

Who cares, take it.
Spoiler

t
trill26 06.01.22

who needs the key, write

V
VictorSolomonov 06.01.22

I have never played this game, but they sent me a beta key, so grab it: 9NPT6H3B34BH

K
Kazipuka 06.01.22

Who received the download link for 2 zbt? I entered the activation code and nothing ..

-
-Iskander- 06.01.22

Kazipuka Yuplei
"must" download. But this is not a good program even to activate the game does not allow (

-
-Iskander- 06.01.22

Kazipuka
Try it seems Yupley let go and even allowed the game to be downloaded.

K
Kazipuka 06.01.22

-ISKANDER-
nifiga I don't understand, it says you got access to the beta and nothing happens to the soap

K
Kazipuka 06.01.22

well, all so much torment, yuplei was overjoyed