3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VanDeken 06.01.22 11:32 pm

Multiplayer does not work. (Dark Souls 2)

I bought DS2, it played for a long time, everything was fine, I was invaded, I was invaded, it was a full-fledged network game. But now, for some reason, when I try to surf the net, I write all the time. There is no world to invade or what is there. There is a connection with stim, because I see other players bloody puddles and other multiplayer business. But I can't intrude. Can anyone tell me what's the matter here?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
VanDeken 06.01.22

Apokalipsis113
Bro, the fact is that my character is rocking and not sickly enough. My sol memory is about 4,500,000, and level 250 is somewhere.
I don't understand what is wrong with this game at all.

H
Hawk957 06.01.22

Apokalipsis113 is a
soft ban, it does not work, just a rumor, the developers themselves said that they would not do anything about cheaters.

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Hawk957
everything works there. I have one Steam softban banned - not a single call sign on the bridge.
on another account, through femeli sharing, everything is crammed with signs, everything has been discussed and clarified for a long time + from players gave an official statement that yes, they limit online functions to cheaters

A
AT_Sagor 06.01.22

Bulgarin
If on the first playthrough, then it's not surprising - such a large indicator of soul memory. Here you need to try your luck in locations of increased PvP activity: "Bridge of the Iron Citadel", "Drankling Castle (near the first bonfire)", "Dragon Sanctuary" or a location in the third DLC, where an eternal snow storm sweeps and wonderful "horses" jump out. But it will be easiest to switch to NG +, there are much more players with the corresponding soul memory indicators, which will make it a little easier to find a world to invade.
At the expense of a soft ban, I recently wrote in another thread and the "fashion" to keep the memory of souls as small as possible for more frequent PvP:
SpoilerUse the bone of order (tied with a red ribbon, given to all characters with initial junk), if during use it is not written that "this item cannot be used now" (or something like that), then there is not some kind of soft ban, but simply played out imagination. When I have suspicions about this, I check with this bone of order, otherwise sometimes there is a feeling that I am cut off from the whole world - they do not cause and you do not see the signs yourself, but it mainly depends on a lucky chance. Although, the larger the memory of souls, the less often it turns out to summon someone or to be summoned yourself - it has been checked more than once by my characters. This is all from the fact that people often, directly, every unit of memory of souls consider that, God forbid, to gain extra "weight" - for PvP they try.

G
Gold-man 06.01.22

You cannot have CM 4.5kk and 250 lvl. For the 250th for 10kk it should definitely be.
Go to NG +

H
Hawk957 06.01.22

s1ash3r
well, I'm playing)

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Hawk957
did not understand the question.
with a soft bath you have multiplayer, only with the same banned accounts. which is several times lower than without a ban. it is impossible to play with a banned account with a non-banned (for example, a friend)
softban can be bypassed through femeli sharing in incentive. what is still not clear?

H
Hawk957 06.01.22

s1ash3r
Yes, this is nonsense, I played with many players, including friends, who did not engage in cheating. I don’t know what femeli sharing is, but I definitely didn’t use it, I didn’t use anything at all.

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Hawk957
well, kanesh, since everything is ok with you, then there is no softban at all. at first I would understand the question.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkSouls2/comments/2gi9gl/all_platforms_softban_discussion_thread/?sort=top

here read, everything is described + I myself wrote from software for soap and received the answer that yes, my account has limited online functions ...
Checking it out is as easy as shelling pears - on the bridge in iron kippah - there is no sign of the call on the banned account.
through femeli Sharing Steam - with the same charm - everything is crammed with signs. magic?

https://twitter.com/JKartje/status/510122586173222912

post of one of the community managers bandai namko, nonsense?

http://support.bandainamcogames.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/425/0/dark-souls-ii---why-is-my-account-blockedbanned-from-using-the-dark -souls-ii-servers

BNG official site with softban information

H
Hawk957 06.01.22

s1ash3r
Super, then I probably played by accident, maybe they forgot about me? They don't do this kind of shit, they don't care about it, they are out, they are suing the modders for DSFix. How can I trust them after that? And have you thought about NG + or the number of souls? Do you know how many players are online now? 9,771, and this is in the evening, during the holidays. Don't forget about DLS yet.

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Hawk957 is
banned if you modify soul memory, or if you have things, for example, poison binoculars +14. and banyat, judging by the reddit, manually, and not immediately, but in waves.
in any case, the author can have such crap if he cheated or lifted things from cheaters.

V
VanDeken 06.01.22

s1ash3r
I cheated when the game just came out, and then reinstalled Windows and lost the save.
Does this ban work for everyone?

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Bulgarin
Steam Family Sharing and start over.
the ban goes on the steam-id, there is no unban, you need to create a new steam account, make family sharing on it and / or transfer your save and play the cheating charm at your own peril and risk, or start over and understand that this is not the game where you need to cheat ...
in principle, you have online, but with the same cheaters.

H
Hawk957 06.01.22

s1ash3r
well, yes, but for example, if you received magic that opens only at the last level of the covenant (the power of the gods), then nothing is given

s
s1ash3r 06.01.22

Hawk957 vozmozhno
for the drawn clothes will not give anything. or maybe not immediately get a ban. personally I would not risk it

j
john_117 06.01.22

Calm down, the people of froma have not been throwing anyone on the shs for a whole month,

perhaps this will change with the release of the reissue

W
Waffen 06.01.22

Tell me pzhlsta - a red phantom enters - the game hangs on the spot ... it happens quite often. What to do and how to be ?? .. When they call me, there is also a dependency .... the bone has already been used ... ((