3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
k2raks 06.01.22 11:40 pm

Jerking (jerking) when rotating the camera

In games on a laptop, even if the fps is 60, jerks appear when the camera is rotated at certain angles. Previously, this was not, now I do not know why, I recently updated to Windows 10.
9 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 06.01.22

Previously, this was not, now I do not know why, I recently updated to Windows 10.

A
Avid gamer 06.01.22

- win10 spies on you
- win10 raw
- win10 removes pirated games and programs
- win10 games on dx12 are not yet available
- win10 drivers are crooked
- win10 torrents block win10 users
So, what else, oh yes - go back to 7-ku and sit on it again at least a year and a half.

I read it all on PG :)) On PG, Karl!

k
k2raks 06.01.22

An avid gamer
about pirates and torrents is a lie.
Is there a guide on how to disable all these fucking unnecessary services on the playground somewhere?

A
Avid gamer 06.01.22

k2raks
I know, it's just amazing how the local shkolotronov with divine win7 haven't thrown at you shit ... with stones.
There are guides, but not here. Here, only the above. Google.

k
k2raks 06.01.22

KoranRazmus
and what else should be infa? Vidyuha temperature is stable, definitely not throttling, because if you run without turning the camera - everything is ok. What else do you need? I gave the information that is

K
Kahran ramsus 06.01.22

k2raks
Well, there you can also give a h-ki laptop, or name the game about which we are talking, you can also record the frequency logs of the processor and video at the time of lags, you know - infa for the diagnosis. And so, apparently, you came to make sure that the matter is in 10k. If you want to make sure, rearrange the Windows and check, it's just for an hour.

k
k2raks 06.01.22

KoranRazmus
no, not for that. In many games, of the last: Ground Zeros, Mordor, Zombie armies. And how to write down logs and so on, I do not know how and do not rummage, here.

K
Kahran ramsus 06.01.22

k2raks
First, write the system x-ki of your laptop, or at least a model at worst. I would like to know what we are talking about, because for ground zero and 60 fps Mordor you need a good middle class laptop.

k
k2raks 06.01.22

KoranRazmus
i7. gtx 850.8 ozu. ground zeroes high - 60