3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
matris 06.01.22 11:40 pm

Potions and Decoctions. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good time everyone. There was a question about the game, help who knows, I came to the moment when a gang of a bloody harrow with henchmen gathered near the swamp to rescue his wife, I wanted to make potions in alchemy and found that I had learned the recipe for an improved oriole (apparently I pulled it out of the chest somewhere) but the first recipe I do not have the Oriole potion, and also when I examined all the recipes that I have, I found that there is no other recipe, I don’t remember how it is called correctly, but the meaning when preparing the potion allows you to stay under water longer without air. The potion is called like a killer whale Here is the question where do these two recipes come from? I climbed the whole white garden, as I found out by googling that these two recipes were the original ones and were obtained in that location, but I did not find anything from the merchants, nor from ordinary herbalists. Help who knows
8 Comments
Sort by:
e
egen inc 06.01.22

I bought an oriole and a killer whale from a merchant, you can try to see the questions signs. There are often recipes for potions and decoctions.

1948865 06.01.22

matris
You can't buy a killer whale in the White Garden only if you find it by chance. Buy everything while playing. Here 50/50 - something, maybe you will find something, buy something. The herbalist is located northwest of Ochsenfurt - you will find it as you progress through the game (he must have a killer whale).

m
matris 06.01.22

Thank you, but is it possible to take a screenshot of about where to look for these merchants))

G
Gutsz 06.01.22

matris
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/mechanics/alchemy/#wiki-29618 Look here, everything is scheduled

m
matris 06.01.22

Gutsz
Thank you!

G
Gutsz 06.01.22

matris
Contact and do not forget to look at the wiki)

m
matris 06.01.22

in the chest at the place of the shipwreck upon arrival at Skellige - I climbed everything, rummaged through all the chests, bags, boxes, in general, the whole area, on the ship itself and the territory adjacent to this place, both on land and under water, there is no given recipe there

O
Old_Nick 06.01.22

Do not read this nonsense - finding recipes randomly !. In addition to herbalists, it is understandable, and then - they will have something - for sure, but what exactly - random.
Specifically for the "killer whale" in the BS: in 2 playthroughs - there was nowhere, the 1st passage - in the chest in the "secret" of the Nilgard camp, the 1st passage - in the chest of the bandit camp along with the Snake sword.
Here are the things :)
It's simple - you need to inspect all the places where Geralt can get, special attention - to the "bound" chests;). The less accessible the place, or the access is not obvious - the more likely that something will be there;). But all the same - it's a probability and nothing more