3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raven97 06.01.22 11:40 pm

Camera jerks in games

I asked wherever possible - no one gives a normal answer. I hope for you. In games my average FPS is 30-50. On the old computer I played at 30 all the time and everything was smooth. Immediately there are constant jerks of the camera, which disappear only if the fps rises above 60, vertical sync does nothing, when it is turned off, a bunch of picture breaks appear along with jerks (, jerks appear when you turn the mouse, the effect seems to be missing frames, the initial frame is shown, lag and immediately the camera is where I turned the mouse
My pc: Processor: AMD Athlon 2X4 631 Liano
RAM: DDR3 - RAM 4096 Mb PC-1333MHz X2
Video card GTX 650 1024Mb
Power supply Chieftec GPA-500S 500W
Thank you in advance.
3 Comments
Sort by:
I
IGNIT 06.01.22

I also can't understand what's the matter ... the R7 260X card is exhausted ... the computer is more powerful

I
IGNIT 06.01.22

changed the mother, all the same, the power supply remained the same)) I am almost sure because I put the mode on the video card without saving energy ... the jerks are much less in games when watching the video, they almost disappeared ... on the hike I shook the power supply .. and this is not surprising my system needs at least 500 watts ... and I had 400

k
k2raks 06.01.22

the same.